One Game You're Most Addicted To?

Right now I'm addicted to CS:GO. It feels good playing with friends ranking up and just having a great time. It's a competitive game but it can also be really fun.

I go back and forth between playing obsessive amounts of League of Legends and Minecraft. I have periods of time where I can play League or Minecraft for entire days if I have the time for weeks. But then I usually get a bit burned out and have to take a break. Luckily I have actual commitments which prevent me from playing games all day or else I would never leave the computer.

The game I am most addicted to is probably Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I find it really entertaining and I almost have 1000 in-game hours now :) Still not gotten tired of it, actually I've become even more excited about the game. I've been playing shooter games for year, like Battlefield, Call of Duty, Arma and CSS, but CS:GO is the best game I've ever played so far!

For me, it's Metal Gear Solid 3. I love the story, gameplay, environments, characters, and everything else. It all never gets old for me

I've been playing an awful lot of Cities Skylines recently. The total control you have allows you to formulate long term plans, which inevitably keep you hooked on the game for a while.

Definitely GTA V and GTA San Andreas. No matter how many times I play it, I never get bored with it. I couldn't wish for a better video-game. It has everything all under one roof! Name it? Strip-clubs, pubs, stadiums, discos, restaurants and barbershops. Just perfect!

One game that I am addicted to I would have to say is definitely Sims 3. For some reason I could play this game day and night and never ever get sick of it. I find I can never build the biggest house or have the biggest family, so many baby names I want to use , they all have different interactions I want to try out. It is awesome I love the game.

I am with you, Sims 3 all the way! I love making Sims, building and remodeling their homes, building the relationships between them, etc. I could binge play Sims 3 all weekend long with little to no regrets!

The first Megaman, not me playing it, watching other people playing it was my drug back then. Since, I didn't have the talent for playing videogames, my kid brother was usually the one person who played games in their entirety, he was good at it. Megaman 1 and 2 were my favorites and also the videogame version of Solbrain AKA Shatterhand. Once a game was finished, all of the kids watching the game felt good.

The first Megaman, not me playing it, watching other people playing it was my drug back then. Since, I didn't have the talent for playing videogames, my kid brother was usually the one person who played games in their entirety, he was good at it. Megaman 1 and 2 were my favorites and also the videogame version of Solbrain AKA Shatterhand. Once a game was finished, all of the kids watching the game felt good.

It used to be Dark Souls 2, but it's been a while since I've played. I've put like 500 hours into it, just starting new playthroughs and builds every other day and spending entire nights PvPing or maybe co-oping once in a while. I love that goddamn game! Haven't played much lately though, but I still get the itch to play it now and then. Though playing it reminds me I don't have a good enough PC to play Dark Souls 3 anytime soon heheh...

Right now, I'm addicted to the Yakuza series. Not any specific game, but the series as a whole. There's just a LOT to do in these games and in 3 and 4 I've gone for 100% just to see it and do it all. I'm actually sad I'm about to get 100% in 4 and then I will have to wait for Yakuza 5 to release later this year! I need MORE, I can't get enough.

I have been addicted to the Tomb Raider games and they are real nice also you can do many puzzles and also the environment is real good in the games and the story keeps you engaged. I think the newer games are better as the graphics are well made and also, well made and enjoyed how the graphics were well done and also thought it was a game which has many players around the world enjoying it. It is a nice feeling to see a game well designed and also enjoy seeing the game still played by people even today and will enjoy the new game which is coming out in the next few months.

World of Warcraft here. I've tried to quit about 5 times and I always go back. I've been away for about a year and just went back last week. I can just never manage to stay away.

I used to be addicted to Sims 2, but my old PC gave out on me! My newer one won't play it right, plus the community is gone since EA shut down the Sims 2 website. I am now addicted to Forsaken World, it's a fantasy based MMORPG that's very sparkly and has a ton of cool fashions. The game play is also pretty good and while the community can be a bit rough at times, it's not a bad game for free!

To my shame and consternation...it's Guild Wars 2. Managed to shake off my WoW addiction for GW2.

Haha, that's kinda silly, you basically quit a drug to get hooked on another kinda similar drug.

Yeah pretty much. Well the good thing about this drug is that it doesn't really cost me much- if any money haha. *Hangs head in shame* Idk about $100 in 3 years? WoW on the other hand- doing the math is like $2.5k or so in the span of 5 years? Since GW2 doesn't require subs, I'm not pressured as much to play it 24/7 like I did with WoW. I mean I can actually take a hiatus from GW2 and not feel bad about it.

Yeah pretty much. Well the good thing about this drug is that it doesn't really cost me much- if any money haha. *Hangs head in shame* Idk about $100 in 3 years? WoW on the other hand- doing the math is like $2.5k or so in the span of 5 years? Since GW2 doesn't require subs, I'm not pressured as much to play it 24/7 like I did with WoW. I mean I can actually take a hiatus from GW2 and not feel bad about it.

Yeah, that's the good thing about GW2, no subs. I've actually wanted to play it because of that very reason. I don't think I could handle a game with subs, I would have an urge to play it 24/7, as you just said.

I'm currently addicted to DC Universe Online. According to Steam I've played it for 508 hours... Oh my God I've played this game for over 500 hours, that's absolutely insane. I need to disable Steam showing this somehow, lol.

*logs on DCUO*

Mine is definitely Skyrim, or any Bethesda game for that matter.

To me it's a perfect blend of action and RPG, as well as enough customization to allow for multiple playthroughs. I'm on my, I think, 4th Skyrim build and it still feels fresh despite being 4 years old. I'd put the Fallout games in that category too. Too bad I don't have a next-gen console or decent PC...going to be tough once Fallout 4 comes out.

Reactions: Stay Puft