One Game You're Most Addicted To?

I am heavily addicted to combat arms. No matter how the grenade spamming, dual gun trigger squeezing, camping everywhere noobs annoy me with their stupid antics and 1 dimensional style of play. I still find myself playing everyday and it is always the same thing.

I know I'm mightily addicted to the Digimon World games for the PlayStation One due to my fervent enjoyment of the games. I'm also quite attached to Okage: Shadow King for the PlayStation Two because of the kind of RPG game it is. I haven't seen a world quite the same since, and I don't expect to.

Dota 2.This game offers a unique world and team-play structure, and a community of other players to connect with. It’s easy to get sucked into Dota 2 for hours on end.

I wouldn't say I am addicted to any game at all right now. I was probably closest to being addicted while playing League of Legends. I used to play hours and hours every day to unlock as many characters as I could, become better than the rest and climb the ladder to the top. I got tired of it after a while.
The game I've stuck with throughout the past three years or so is Minecraft. I find myself playing for a couple of months, then taking a break and picking it up again after a few months. The best thing about it is that whenever you feel like playing hardcore PvP factions - you can do that. Or you could make a secret base on a drug server. Other times you might want to just build alone in creative - you can do all of that. Great game all in all.

I am addicted to a game called worms. I first got into this game on a desk top computer back in the early 2000's. For some reason the idea of battling as a group of worms, shooting projectiles to the other worms and blowing them up. I will never stop playing this game.

Dota 2. I have over 700 hours on it, in a few months. I just like to the joy of playing with friends and the adrenaline when you're playing it, how close you're to winning / losing, whatever. I've been a big fan of DotA, so, I just enjoy dota 2

Dark Souls 1 was the most addicting game I've ever played. You can replay that game a million times and not get too bored of it. Binding of Isaac Rebirth got me hooked for a while with the replay factor.

I can't help but continually return to Battlefield 4. I've tried other great games and know BF4 has some major flaws but no other game seems to engage me as much.

It will have to be a tie between Modded Skyrim and the Complete edition of Civilization V. Both of these games have so much gameplay and replay value that I think I wasted a couple of years playing these two games alone. I've since taken a hiatus from Skyrim and I'll be upgrading my PC first before I get back into it, so right now I'm still playing marathon games on Civ V.

I wouldn't say that i'm addicted as such to many games but the the games i do keep going back to are FIFA and GTAV.
With FIFA its more the aspect of wanting to improve my skills and doing the new challenges that get posted up every week and with GTAV its mainly the online mode that I play and that's because of the variety of jobs available there's always so much to do or see that makes you want to carry on playing.

Super Mario Brothers for me. I have always played it when I was a child. It's already a classic and somehow brings back good old memories. I have also been addicted to Plants vs. Zombies and Candy Crush.

For me I would have to say World of Warcraft. In fact, my first "all-nighter" was playing World of Warcraft. Since then, I have really tried to cut back. I was playing so much, I never had time to do anything else. As of now, I'm not even a subscriber, but I may go back some day.

Another notable game is Kingdom Hearts, or the whole series for a matter of fact. I couldn't tell you how many hours I have invested in that game. It really recommend playing it if you've never had a chance!

It's funny, because I never even thought I'd like WoW, and the next thing you know I was really into it. I think half of what kept me coming back was the friends I made on that game during Burning Crusade and Wrath (the best parts of the game, IMO). Some of them I still talk to today.

Currently I am fighting with my kids with some tablet games I don't even recall the name, they just challenge me to it and there I go. :)

Most addicted to? I have to say Minecraft because it's one of the only games I've never uninstalled from any platform I've bought it on (PC, XBOX 360, etc). For the hours of endless enjoyment, I'd have to say that. If not, any old MMORPG I played as a kid (Ultima Online) (Everquest 1). The MMOs that "paved" the way for games like WoW and future MMOs. Most people have forgotten about them but they are still fresh in my mind.

Looking back, I think the game that got me most addicted back in the day was Syphon Filter, on the first PSP. I remember I didn't want to go to work because I was stuck in some part of the game and just couldn't wait so long to pass it. I was always sleepy at work because I couldn't get much sleep.

For me it is two games that I am addicted to. World of tanks and Civilization. I love the fact the world of tanks is an online game with chat features and clans and so it is always a lot of jokes and fun to play. I love Civilization because it is a great strategy game.

Counter Strike: Source. It's the only game I played at any competative level and become more than a hobby. I don't regret it as such but looking back, I sank a lot of hours with very little to show for it. At least it was sociable playing with friends.

A close second has to be the Elder Scrolls games in general. Morrowind and Oblivion between consumed a very long time.

I'm the kind of person that would get addicted to a game to the point of obsession, but nothing that wouldn't blow off in a month or two. But the one game that keeps pulling me in over and over again is Age of Empires III. That's just one hell of a masterpiece. I'm not really into strategies all that much, but there is something special about this game, something other than the nostalgic feeling I get every time playing it. It's just THAT good.

For me it's the Diablo series (yes, that includes the third one as well). The games are a time sink, so whenever I'm free, I start playing one of them. I've been playing Diablo for so long that I know most of the items, builds and so on. Only D3 keeps updating with seasons, so you could say it keeps it fresh.