One Game You're Most Addicted To?

allarijit

Registered
Nov 17, 2014
For me, it's going to have to be Super Mario Sunshine: I've had so many childhood memories with this game (me and my sister literally used to take turns playing, and we both got emotional at the ending), and in my opinion it's one game that just never gets old for me! I can't remember the amount of times I've restarted the game just to experience the thrill of Mario cleaning up Delfino Island, defeating Bowser Jr., and then finally Bowser to save Princess Peach! There are so many great characters too, and I think Nintendo took a really creative choice by adding "FLUDD" to the game; although FLUDD is the water-gun that Mario uses to clean up the island, he ends up being Mario's sole companion by the end! Oh and if you have Action Replay, your really going to enjoy this game because there are so many glitches and cheats that you can add in to make the game more fun (Hint, I recommend enabling the Moonwalk MOD, it'll make Mario's air jumps last longer!) Anyways, just wanted to know: What is one game that your addicted to? :)

Counter Strike Global Offensive, no matter how frustrated I get with it I keep coming back.

It helps that I can feel myself improving, if ever so slowly.

Dude, Terraria. Seriously go play it if you haven't already. One way to describe it is as a 2D Minecraft but that doesn't do the game justice in my opinion. Terraria focuses more on combat and features a big variety of enemies and bosses which makes the game so much more interesting than minecraft. Also, the game receives free updates which usually add a lot of content. I currently have 350 hours on Steam and since there is an update coming I think that this number will go up.

One game that I am addicted to I would have to say is definitely Sims 3. For some reason I could play this game day and night and never ever get sick of it. I find I can never build the biggest house or have the biggest family, so many baby names I want to use , they all have different interactions I want to try out. It is awesome I love the game.

The Binding of Isaac has loads of replayability for a simple roguelike. I've played through the entire game almost a hundred times!

It's really difficult to pick a single game. I have played tons of game in last 10 years of gaming. Games like Skyrim and GTA V are the ones that are most addictive. I still play these two games.

I get addicted to games very rarely and they come in many forms. First I got addicted to Castlevania SOTN when I played it on an emulator in my PSP and just last year I got addicted to Injustice on my mobile because I wanted to collect all the characters. On my console I got addicted to Devil May Cry once and also A lot of racing games where I was intent on finishing them all with gold stars.

I am addicted to anything in the ArmA series. I have nearly 1500 hours in the series, and I am still going on strong. It is great for me, because it has so many gamemodes that it is like playing a dozen different games in one. There is Life mode, which is a roleplay, king of the hill, which is an in-depth KoTH game mode, Warfare which is a cool team vs team capture the island. I don't see myself ever stop playing ArmA.

Back when Minecraft was good (Around 1.7 Beta or 1.8 Beta release.) I was incredibly addicted to that.

I particularly remember spending an embarrassing number of hours constructing a titanic skull fortress on top of the largest mountain I could find, it was made from solid Obsidian and had lava flowing out of the eye sockets.

Inside the skull was a very classical and comfy home decorated with wooden walls, a fireplace (Made using Nether rock to give it a never ending fire.), assorted furniture and all the tools and equipment I needed.

It had three levels, The Observatory, The Home and The Mine, The Mine was a massive network of minecarts that eventually transformed into one colossal cavern that ended up being systematically strip mined.

I've not played Minecraft for over two hours since that update, it just got worse.

The very first Diablo was the one that I was addicted to. I remember back in high school that I wake up around 5 am during school days which never happened before I got hooked to the game. I will play on it until I realized that I was already late for school LOL Same goes during lunch time, I take my lunch and go straight to my room in order to play and let time pass until again, I am late for school LOL

Not only was it my very first game to play but I was just so hooked to it because I do like building up characters and trying to kill a lot of bosses along the way. Good times indeed!

I was heavily addicted to playing COD: Black OPs Zombie games, Kino Der Toten. For some reason I loved the intense action and the reflexes needed to dodge zombies around the stage was absorbing and highly addictive. I also broke the controller because I pressed on the run button so hard. Brand new controller busted.

Street fighter 4 pretty much. This is a game that I've ended up playing for years on end. It's basically a routine by now. I love the 1vs1 style of play, and going on and on meeting all kinds of people and play styles. Working every day to get better and better at it. There's always something to learn about it so it never gets stale for me.

The most addictive game for me has to be Osu!, which is a rythimic music game. I play it for some time now and I play it everyday for a few hours. I like the fact that you can play almost every song in this game and that there are a lot of difficulties in-game that make the game challenging. It's also a game that you can play whether you have a lot of time on your hands or you just need a game to pass a little bit of time.

I'm not really addicted to any games. If I had to choose one, it would have been World of Warcraft, which I used to play hardcore for a few years. It's been a great, fun, long-running game. I used to be pretty serious but not sure I would say addicted.

For me I would have to say World of Warcraft. In fact, my first "all-nighter" was playing World of Warcraft. Since then, I have really tried to cut back. I was playing so much, I never had time to do anything else. As of now, I'm not even a subscriber, but I may go back some day.

Another notable game is Kingdom Hearts, or the whole series for a matter of fact. I couldn't tell you how many hours I have invested in that game. It really recommend playing it if you've never had a chance!

Battle For Middle Earth 1, 2, and Return of the Witch King was very addictive for me. I used to mod the maps and characters for hours on end and then play it. I still play BFME, but rarely now.

Company of Heroes was another game I used to play often, and the best mod I played for it was Blitzkrieg mod. I stopped playing this when my cpu hard-drive needed more memory space, so I erased it all.

I used to play GTA games like crazy, and I still do. GTA San Andreas is still the best out of all the games in the the series in my opinion.

Bitcoin Billionaire. Sounds dumb, but it so damn addictive! It always seems like I'm close to finishing the game, but every achievement gets harder to obtain as you progress through the game. Never have I been so addicted to a videogame, and I consider myself a person thats hard to get hooked on something.
The closest thing to my addiction to Bitcoin Billionaire, was GTA V, but I don't really play that often, I mostly play for less than an hour, and then I just shut down my Xbox.

Right now? It's gotta be League of Legends. I've been a huge LoL fan since Season 2. I also follow the competitive scene and watch all the games! I'm not very good at it. The farthest I have gone was Gold I. And this was when I still had plenty of time to play. Nowadays, I tend to watch competitive matches more than actually playing!

It's FIFA for me. I'm a pretty big football (or soccer, depending on where you're from) fan so it's a pretty cool way to enjoy the sport in a different way. It's easy to get your head around but pretty difficult to master so you can invest quite a lot of time into it but still not feel like you're the best. The Ultimate Team and the online seasons modes are also pretty great and help diversify the experience beyond just playing one off games again and again.