MySims v2.0

BCampbell

Staff Member
Registered
Okay, in case anyoner missed it, I had a shortlived experiment where I made a house full of MyGamer staff in Sims 2. Well, that kind of fizzles out, but I want to start things fresh. This time, I want everyone's input, so I'm going to let you decide who lives in the Real World: MyGamer house.

Pick up to eight staff members that you'd like to see living together. There are only two rules (aside from not picking more than eight): it can't be me, because if I'm there I'll just manipulate things to the advantage of my sim; and the staffers you pick should ahve a photo available somewhere so I have something to loosely base their sim on.

Just reply with your list of potential staffers. If this gets enough replies I may also ask for input on their personalities and stuff.

ok.....damnit.....i better be in there....if not for great looks(stormtrooper outfit), then just my overall random insanity.....BC, look up my gallery, there's a few pics of me in there, bandana on-it's one of my attributes.....Everybody vote for Asy so i can reak havoc and we can get his stuff put into a real movie, that would be bad-a**