Movies to games?

The Chuck is forever.

Let's have a game based off the movie Bambi, but from the hunter's perspective. Seriously, though. A good thieving game would be nice. Something along the lines of "Italian Job". You could set it up kind of like a Myst or Zork game.

A good puzzle game where you're a thief would be cool. Something along the lines of Myst, except dealing with elaborate thefts in the lines of "The Italian Job".

Strange Brew was a great movie....and would be a better videogame.....just drinking the whole game and running from the Brewery people.....Egh Hoser

if u want a game like that from a movie...they should make Animal house a movie....that would be great...drinking partying....fighting...having toga parties and alot more stuff

scribe999 said:
How about Napoleon Dynamite? You could show off your skills. You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. Draw a liger. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic! Finally, With a 12-gauge, hunt wolverines that keep going after your cousin.

It would only be the best game ever.

It'd need a good DDR mat interface, of course, for the dance routines. Duck Hunt for bowhuting - maybe hunt Ligers? Collect steaks and boondoggle to trade in for a sweet suit and win over the ladies.

How about a really good Crow game. Or Troy.

I thought about a Varsity Blues game...................I dont want Your Life!!!!!!!

Night at the Roxbury anyone

Not many movies should become games as well as the other thread.

Animal House would be hilarious! What about Caddy Shack golf? There can even be mini-games that involve explosives and a familiar woodland creature.

Ah, gotcha. Although, I try to keep a healthy distance between me and Canadians. They are a fun species to watch, but I'm never sure when the effects of the marijuana will wear off.

Wait.....Bret Hart is a Canadian.....and Your favorite wrestler, Beniot, trained at the Dungeon.....but He's no HHH!!!:weightlif

Darth_Jonas said:
Ah, gotcha. Although, I try to keep a healthy distance between me and Canadians. They are a fun species to watch, but I'm never sure when the effects of the marijuana will wear off.

Are all Candians high?

Cool.

Keep up the good work!

Regardless of your feelings about the film(s), I think an updated Universal Soldier game might be cool. i know there was one in 1992, but I think it's time to bring it back. Maybe a FPS in a similar style as Black or a third person affair ala Syphon Filter.

These may have already been translated into games, either here or in Japan, and if so then I've not seen them, but Akira and Vampire Hunter D could potentially be huge games, if done properly. Akira could be some kind of RPG, similar to Jade Empire with some motorcycle racing elements, and Vampire Hunter D could be based around the Devil May Cry gameplay or maybe even a Resident Evil type of thing.

Darth_Jonas said:
How about the Under Siege movies? You could set'em up like Metal Gear.

Umm, how about just the first one...that was actually entertaining. Under Siege 2: Dark Territory...well, 'Die Hard on a Train' kinda sucked.