Movies to games?

Darth_Jonas

Future Emperor
Registered
Nov 16, 2005
right behind you
Since the thread about what games would you like to see made into movies has been so popular, how about this one:

What movies would make good games? Be creative.

Miniseries: Spielberg's "Taken" would make a good game. It jumps around among 3 or 4 different families for three generations. It would be cool to play different sides of the picture at different times.

Also, I think Steamboy has the makings of a fun game.

How about Napoleon Dynamite? You could show off your skills. You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. Draw a liger. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic! Finally, With a 12-gauge, hunt wolverines that keep going after your cousin.

If we included shows, I guess you could have a "Friends" or "Seinfeld" Sims game.

How about slamming about a dozen chick-flicks together to form one big Sim?

As for Movies that should have never been games- The Da Vinci Code???? WTF FTW!

Also, new movies that should be games-

Nacho Libre- A true to life Mexican Luchador Wrestling game built on the SSBM engine- Imagine 4 Jack Blacks going at it at one time.

Snakes on a Plane- just think about this one for a second. Would earn an M raiting just so a fully digital Sam Jackson could say 'There are Mutha F****** Snakes on this Mutha F****** plane! Mutha F****"

Classic movie that should be a game:

When Harry met Sally- Imagine a GTA:SA like weight gain engine but with Billy Crystal's balding head.

Prison Break could make a good game even if it's a TV show.

I wouldnt mind seeing Shaun of the Dead as a game. That would be a hilarious hack n slash.

Darth_Jonas said:
The Boondock Saints might make a cool game. You could make it kind of an anti-GTA.

Fucking A that would kick major ass

Hmmmm. Well since Halo is like Starship Troppers I have now Idea

Or see how many you can stop from escaping the boat sinking.....you're only weapon....Sniper and sticky grenades.....Picture It if you will.....on the sinking boat, at the highest peak....You see people try to get on the escape boats.....Your catch phrase "Oh no, You Don't!!"....Snipe or Sticky, which do you use

Wow, that sounds like a brilliant flash game.

*writes down for future reference*

I love the catch-phrase lmao.

ikd, so far the movies that have been made into games are really short. I just dont think games that are based on movies are long enough

Taku said:
Wow, that sounds like a brilliant flash game.

*writes down for future reference*

I love the catch-phrase lmao.

lol, yeah I'd play that XD I'd probably feel guilty about dropping explosives on innocent people (silly conscience), but I'd still play it.

please, no more chuck norris jokes >_< Have mercy, as they have been beaten to death at my school lately.