more announcements

I would like to announce that I'm pregnant, I don't know who is the father, but I know it's somebody from these forums, Since I've been around I have no other alternative but to take you all to the Maury show for dna tests and heartache :ashamed:

i did a drug screening last week, ya know, peeing in a cup. and as a joke i said "let me know if it turns out i'm pregnant". the nurse-lady laughed a little and said "that actually happened to a guy" i was in disbelief. she explained that he had apparently had his wife in there with him to do the test somehow and so they called and said he was pregnant. naturally, he did not get the job.

kurruption said:
I would like to announce that I'm pregnant, I don't know who is the father, but I know it's somebody from these forums, Since I've been around I have no other alternative but to take you all to the Maury show for dna tests and heartache :ashamed:

God, not again! I just got back from that show. Maury smells like frozen peas...

I would like to announce that I'm pregnant, I don't know who is the father, but I know it's somebody from these forums, Since I've been around I have no other alternative but to take you all to the Maury show for dna tests and heartache

(darth vader voice)NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Kurruption my heart is already broken. And I thought I was the only one you danced the dance of dancing with. In the words of Princess Buttercup: I will never love again.

hehehe the Maury show. That will give me an excuse to cuss you out on Television. ActionHank...You are NOT the Father!!!!.... *me* Awww F**K yah you MOtherF**er...suck my ****&#&*!@# YOu @#$!@#$@!#$ I ain't payin no child support @#$@#...You stfu Murry ill @!#$1 you ass stright to hell! :afro: