more announcements

Hurrah! Stan is not the father! It's Dark Wijg! It explains an awful lot.

Whew...dodged a bullet there.

I'm more concerned with the ramifications of an alien lifeform growing in my uterus than child support. Call me crazy, but I'll worry about child supposrt once I'm sure I'm going to survive the gestation period.

As I am starting to take interest in my spawn more and more, I am more concerned with whether you will survive the gestation period as well. If you do not, and my child is still-born, I will have to bring you back to life so that I may terminate you myself for being so pathetic. Yes...Also, I am thinking of naming him Dark Wijg Maxwell O'Brien the Third..

First of all, what makes you so sure it's going to be a male?

Second of all, I'm naming this kid.

Third, I will see to it that my child has nothing to do with you. No child of mine is going to be influenced by some dipwad in shiny armor.

What the hell are you talking about? You make no sense at all. All the radiaition turned your brain to pudding, didn't it?

Where did that Dark Wijg bastard go? I have a very scary looking lawyer that would like to have a word with him about child support.

Hey, I get off my ass to do lots of things, like to go to the fridge, or to grab another beer, or to turn on my computer speakers for WoW, or to grab Cheetos.

I am not lazy. I'd argue more, but

Oh God!! My water just broke! Thankfully the gestation period for alien/human hybrids is a short one. I have to get to the hospital!

quick katie, to the batmobile, wijg, get off your ass and help katie, I swear if theres any yucky stuff or stains left in my car I'm going to start chopping heads off, now to the hospital! :moped:

Last edited: