Lego Star Wars????

Lego star wars easily looks like itll be the most endearing game of the year, but Lego Monty Python and the Holy Grail beats it (click below)

http://www.dailyllama.com/news/2004/images/holy_grail_lego2_tn.jpg

Yeah, that's right. I'm bringing up even more old topics.

Apperently, L.S.W. kicks a lot of ass. I've heard a lot of good things about it, but I really don't think it would appeal to me.

I was pleasently surprised. I got this for my son and ended up getting addicted. Tons of unlockables and secrets, and no, it's not a pushover. It left me wondering how in the world I got my ass kicked by a bunch of plastic squares!!

I just noticed the response on this topic. Lego Monty Python. Awesome. If they made a game, I would buy it. Hell, I would pre-order it.

LSW

Andy and I have played Lego Star Wars to death in the last few days - it's pretty funny. Not the most amazing game ever, but when the legos fall apart, it cracks me up. Also, some good little funny parts in the story mode. I'd reccoment it for anyone looking for an easy-to-play, yet fun game.

Lego Starwars is a good game... on Xbox and on GBA. You should check them out, especially if you are a Starwars fan.

You should really look into Gamefly. It's fairly cheap and they do have a ton of games to choose from. If I recall, you said you were in Florida(?) and it does take 3-5 days for games to ship to the East coast, but it's a pretty good deal overall; with the two game package you can be playing one game while another is in transit.

The other problem with Gamefly is the lack of manual. Some of the last games I've gotten have had pertinent information about the gameplay in the manual and I have been lost.