Ladies Only!

Is there some sick double entendre going on that I completely missed?

I hate when that happens!

I'm pretty sure I'd know if you were, GT. On the other hand, I don't seem to know who the father of my child is.

Dammit! Now I somehow have to convince Pat that we need a pool, and of course a pool boy by the name of Pablo. Ah Pablo...

spudlyff8fan said:
probably going to cosplay as a ninja and kill everyone here. Starting with maverick

*eating junior mints while talking* Starting with me? Why? All I did was insult all women with the whole "men are smarter thing", and make fun of her intense love for cosplay by inadvertently calling her a nerd.

*a sleek shadow can be seen on a near by wall*

I mean so what I've made a few jokes at Beth & all women's expense. I said I was sorry. Thats all that should matter, right? And you know what if she doesn't like it she can just . . .

*a creek of the floorboard can be heard*

*screams like a little girl* What? A ninja?! What the hell?! *drops junior mints*

Ninja- "Master beth has sent me to assasinate you."

Wait no! I appologized. Thats all that matters right?

Ninja- "Yeah you just keep telling yourself that." *pulls out sword* "Master Beth has fallen into a deep depression of drugs and alchohol thanks to your insensitive remarks. You meany. You meany bastard. But what pissed her off the most is that you keep changing your damn avatar. Pick a picture and stick with it damn it!"

Okay I'll stay with Ryu. Can I live?

Ninja- "Ninja please! The damage is done. You've spoken ill of RPGs and you like G4. You must die." *hits Maverick with the butt of the sword knocking him to the floor*

*regains conciousness for a second* I just wanted to finish my junior mints. Please.

Ninja- *with a grin, and the last two mints in his hand* "You mean these junior mints?" *Tosses them in the air and catches them in his mouth* So tasty and refreshing, wouldn't you agree?

Noooooooooo! You bastard! Not my junior mints. *sheds a tear for the lost mints & loses consciousness*

Last edited:
Okay it's official. The Ladies Only thread is a total failure. Stupid men ruining everything.

kwilson said:
Okay it's official. The Ladies Only thread is a total failure. Stupid men ruining everything.
please if it wasn't for men this topic wouldn't of gone as far as it did, and katie does pat know your out of the kitchen, you wan't me to call him and tell him, there that's a good girl