Shenmue II
Star Wars KOTOR
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
Suffering
Suffering :Ties that Bind
Thing
Warriors
X-men Legends

That's what I currently own, and for any not knowing what this is about, after selling all my old gen games for next gen stuff and now seeing all those games selling for more than 5 times what I paid for it I decided to be a collector of sorts. I'm seeking advice as to what I should pick up. So people feel free and toss some names, this could be like what is the definitive must own list for each console.

Brothers in Arms - Best squad-based shooter so far.
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood - As good if not better than the first
Halo - It's mandatory to own
Halo 2 - It's mandatory to own
Far Cry Instincts: Predator - If you've never played it on PC, then by all means get this.
Far Cry Instincts: Evolution - The sequel. It seems that sequels to videogames these days works the exact opposite of movies: they're actually really good.
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey - First vg where I could identify with the female lead(s).
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - western RPG-style Star Wars with a lot going for it.

KOTOR is up there people. And of course I own both Halo's I left them out expecting someone to make a huge deal because I didn't own them.

Anything Splinter Cell

Wow man, I just can't believe you have Advent Rising & Breakdown on your list. I thought only Draven and I liked those games. But you should trade in that Brute Force (talk about all hype).

Munch's Oddysey. It's not as good as the side scrollers with Abe, but it's still good.

I've been looking for Munch actually, but I can't seem to find one that's not in the platinum hits version, also need to pickup Strangers Wrath