Clash of Kings vs Clash of Clans

clunky

New Member
Registered
Nov 15, 2014
25
4
3
41
Who among you are into online multiplayer games? I am. I'm currently playing Clash of Kings and Clash of Clans and I'm addicted to both. However, I tend to play Clash of Kings a lot more because there is more interaction between members and more teamwork involved and attacking requires a lot of strategy and help among alliance members.

Which game do you prefer more?

By the way, I'm at Kingdom 70 in Clash of Kings. :D
 
I haven't tried Clash of Kings! I am addicted to Clash of Clans. I do like that Clash of Kings seems more engaging. That is what I liked about Spartan Wars, but SW was a little bit less things to do and not as fun as Clash of Clans.
 
I've played both!

...and dropped both after a bit, haha. But, hmm. I had a time when I liked one over the other, and then the other over the first. They both provided uniquely different gaming experiences so there's that.

I like the intuitive gameplay of Clash of Clans because it's easy to figure out what to do next even without the to do list that Clash of Kings had. But I did like the interactiveness of Clash of Kings and the different ways you can help your friends. But those things are also weaknesses, I think? When I just want to play a game solo, the forced interaction in Clash of Kings was really irritating and friends would be sending messages even when I didn't want to interact. The limitations of what I can do in Clash of Clans just made gaming repetitive though so I lost interest.

I stopped playing both about mid last year though so it could have changed now. I was in TH7 in Clash of Clans and about Level 64 (?) in Clash of Kings though. I marathon-ed them both for a while, haha.
 
I've never heard of Clash of Kings before, just Clash of Clans. If I were to choose to play one I'd pick clans just because I know how popular it was and I know that there are a lot of people I could play the game with.
 
I'm not sure how Clash of Kings work. I have never heard of it before, thus, I have not played that one yet. But yeah, I'm such an avid gamer of Clash of Clans. It's kind of pretty addictive. It got me really hooked to it.
 
I plays Clash of Clans for about a week and got bored... uninstalled... tried again... unintalled a week later. I just get to a point where it doesn't go anywhere and I'm like NOOOOOOOOO.
 
Clash of clans is my favorite. I've been playing it on my smartphone for years. It's one of my favorite mobile phone video games. It's very competitive too.