Kurruptions Rants

I've got a major rant.

My wife and I are in the process of buying a house. We found a nice little place that's within our budget. We signed a contract with the sellers for $93,4000. We are going to do something called the Nehemiah Project. Which means we actually borrow an extra $6000 to pay for closing costs and a small down payment so the interest rate is lower. We would borrow a total of $99,000 (we shaved a few hundred off the costs).

We signed the contract, everything was a green light, and we prepared to move. We turned in our 30-day notice to our landlord and are prepared to move out the first week of May since we close on May 1st.

The house will only appraise for $95,000. Therefore, we can only borrow that much money. Our realtors are willing to take a cut in their commission in order to make this thing happen. The price they would sell it to us at will have to be $90,000 in order for us to use the NP (which is the only way we can do this).

They came back this morning DEMANDING $91,000. I thought we'd already covered the part where the bank won't give us that much. I know for a fact that they can afford it (they are buying a house that is less expensive since it is in a rural county), so this is strictly greed (the financier verified this subtley).

Now it appears we aren't getting the house, we still have to move that first week in May, and we have to start all over again. My patience is stretched very thin.

Yeah, sorry to hear that Jonas.....My bro' went through this a few weeks ago...It's going to happen, like the A-Team says, "I love it when a plan comes together"............<<<<from the toy commercial song>>....."When there's trouble to fear, you know the A-Team's here!!".....Sorry, that is all i got

I could use some hardcore Halo right now. I sent a message through our realtor that they have the only offer we can make. If they choose to turn it down, they are choosing not to sell their house.

In other words, "accept the offer or kiss my baby-soft, lily white arse".

Well, you know i can't give you too much advice.....considering you guys bought your first house before we did....and we used your realtor......And the whole realtor thing, i have a very big quarrel with that subject.....But it seems to me that if the market is sooooooooo bad like the news said, the realtors would be literally diving into any deal they could sink their teeth into....But, as a whole, the whole house-buying thing has gotten ludacris!!....It's become a meat market, and for the most part, i don't see why it is soo hard.....You've gotten underwriters, banks, appraisers, realtors, inspectors, little green men, etc.....to deal with.....By the time it's all said and done, you've literally comprised most of your morals or you find that the house you got wasn't worth the price after the fact.....But naturally that's after you've already bought the house....like i stated earlier, all those people listed above are only after one thing.....TO SCREW THE PEOPLE BUYING THE HOUSE....There is never been any honor among those theives

Update on the house: the financing lady confirmed that they were just being greedy. We have a new house we're looking at buying and hopefully will have a contract on it today.

It's a better house and only came on the market the weekend we put a contract on the other one.

Best of luck, I had a similar incident happen, I bought a new car and about 2 weeks later I quit my job and found work elsewhere, although I was making more money the bank that financed it backed out due to my "lack of employment", dumb bastards.

yeah, the more I deal with the banking industry, the more I'm convinced it's run by a bunch of idiots. I find the locally owned banks play nicer. They know who I am when I walk in the door. They also understand that I know where they live, where their kids go to school, and go to the same church.

not a threat. But you do tend to be nicer to people when you know you have to live in the same small community as them, they are related to or are friends with half the town, and there is the possibility that one day you may need them to do something for you.

Wow, looking at wijg's signature reminded me of an old post of mine, it's come up in conversation every now and then. Unfortunately I had forgotten where I had posted it on, but I remembered it was on a pc game topic. I decided to look for it, but then I realized it was posted during the old mygamer days, a miracle occurred, I found what I was looking for, Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you a classic Kurruption moment

"wow, that post only made me realize you need more "experience points" in the "sack", I have leveled up as much as possible, the secret to "leveling up" in this *cough* "job class" is not treading from the dungeon you're in, sure "fighting" the same creature night after night after night can be boring to some, others might have the time of their life.

The "trick" to this way of "leveling up" is to look at it from a different perspective, and try new things. Say you have found yourself in a dungeon with a "Shrieking Siren", you could just go ahead and do the usual "hack and slash", but sometimes you could use your "acrobatic abilities" or rely on your "mage skills". So the trick is to mix it up.

Let's say though, that you've decided to try to "level" yourself up in different "dungeons" trying out new "moves and abilities" on different "creatures". The main thing to remember is that different "creatures" require you to mix up, and combine your "skills". The "Shrieking Siren" That I "level up" with requires "mage skills" and sometimes simple "hack and slash", the "Dark Mermaid" you "encounter might require "acrobatic abilities" especially since it's an ocean based creature, but if it's ocean based it might be vulnerable to "lightning magic".

This are simple rules on how to gain as much "experience" as possible, and "level up" as much as possible, the "golden rule" of this though is, it doesn't matter what your "melee weapon" is, wether it be a staff, dagger or sword, or the size of it, what matters is how you "swing" it. Some "creatures" say it's more important how long you "swing" your "melee weapon", these are "creatures" that have accumalated an extremely high amount of "experience points", if you meet up with one of these, you're in for a challenge."

Ah yes, a new day a new rant a new pair of socks, life is good.

So the whole 360 hungry crowd is pretty much gone, with the whole contest being over, *who won anyways?* I say it should be me, because I'm not afraid to speak my mind, and not everyone likes that, but I'm not afraid to go there, and uh....I can be sexy, yeah, look at my fanny, look at my fanny, look at my fanny.

So anyways during the whole contest we had a whole new crowd come in, not a bad thing, but when posts are soiled with the stain of greed and it's not coming from the soul, than in my mind, it stops being fun. The ones that were going to stay are here, the rest, well I didn't want you here anyways *flips the finger*

Also, Mygamer changed from "The Daily Show with John Stewart" to "The O'rielly Show" In all my years being here, and trust me it's longer than what its says in the profile, that's just when they renovated and switched the forums, thus killing my loving banana sex smiley. To be more accurate, I've been in these forums since Doom 3 dropped on the PC, yeah that long. Second in seniority only to Stan, and Demi if she makes another comeback. Wow sidetracked, anywho, yeah, these forums went from mainly potty humor and being very clique oriented to talks of religion, and politics. Wow, what a change! *and don't get me wrong, I don't hate the change, just wierds me out, bitch at me all you want, its called Kurruptions Rants remember*

At least the greedy 360 people are gone, some stayed and kurruption greats them with open arms. Some words of advice, Katie AKA Kwilson will own any man with her female jedi like mind tricks, she can also cook a mean steak, GT is a magnificent bastard, *If that bastard returns* wijg and I have a very ummm "special" relationship, anyone trying to ruin that will get 5 across the eyes. Spuds is our cute lil mascot, "he's so pwecious" his goal in life is to get laid someday, The "Hey Guys" thread is the main thread for anything random, we don't want people starting new threads so they could just say hi, or, "It was me and Darth, we was at Safeway, Darth said this, so I punched him, then broke out" and I, well I'm just Kurruption, I'm here to annoy, confuse, and just plain talk s**t, it's very rare when I actually post something that contributes to a conversation, *it happens though* Your probably asking yourself why then haven't I been kicked off after so long, well that's easy, it helps when you have the biggest penus here.

How did I get roped into the rant? I don't even know what you said! Kate, can you interpret? I'm confused.... where's Asylum when I need him?

So who's the youngest on the staff.

Another thing I want a rant thread but i don't wanna be like Kurruption. O well I'll rant in my head *cursing on many topics*

Spuds, let me put it to you this way, you might not truly be a kid, your more like, hmmmm how can I put it? Aha, have you seen Baseketball, your our Squeek!

Hah bitches! the apocalypse did not arrive as so many believed! hah! I had so many people worried about Satan arriving and kicking our asses, I half expected it too be like the olden days, we all sell our worldly possessions and wait on top of a hill for the whole world to blow up! "Anytime now"

Funny thing it was mainly the highly religious people who were worried, now here's the funny thing, while the triple six number is biblically an evil number, it is also detailed how the world is supposed to end, Revelations people. Damn overly religious people are a trip! I remember once while I was at a Barnes and Noble a young girl asked her grandmother for the new Harry Potter Book, her nanas reply "Ok, just as long as you know your powers come from Jesus Christ and not Magic" WOW! True story by the way.

Also the Da Vinci code is in theatres, I noticed in the news people protesting it because it attacked their beliefs. Now the Da Vinci Code is based on a true scientific HYPOTHESY, people get overly defensive with this story. The funny part? The book has been out for a couple of years now!! So my understanding, Overly Religious Fanatics, go to the movies, but don't read.

I love life, I'm glad it didn't end in 06-06-2006, I still have a lot of funny, Ironic s**t to see, although if it did end today maybe it wouldn't be too bad, I've always wondered how it would end.

I'll probably die shortly after saying "This is going to be awesome!" After the explosion, crash, electrical discharge, or space-time disruption I'll probably be dead.