I hate this

wow. get some help. immediately. I have verified the cranberry juice advice. apparently that helps kill bacteria. Otherwise, you may want to get some penicillin from a veterinary supplier. (you have to have a prescription for the same medicine for people. same pills. same dosages.)

It could also be a sign of diabetes.........I have a couple of friends and relatives that have diabetes.....But if you're drinking that much water and you get the same result every morning, see a doctor or go to the clinic

spudlyff8fan said:
"Come fight my wife, she floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee"

But the thing is after having a UTI for a few months, he'd be peeing blood and maybe even hallucinating. And the way cranberry juice helps with UTIs is that once it goes through your system, it becomes acidic enough to burn the germs to out, so you may as well try it so you get lotsa vitamin C.

But UTIs are very tough to get for men (easy for women to get em, though), which I doubt you people want me to tell you about.

Actually after a couple of weeks it goes into the kidneys, it would take at least 4 months for him to be peeing blood and that is if he's kidneys have crystalized.

Trust me I have had several.

There are two possibilities:

UTI symptoms:

Flank or lower back pain (with a kidney infection)
Frequent urination
Inability to produce more than a small amount of urine at a time
Incontinence
Pain in the abdomen or pelvic area
Painful urination (dysuria)
Urine that is cloudy or has an unusual smell

Symptoms of lower UTI (e.g., cystitis, urethritis) in adults include the following:
Back pain
Blood in the urine (hematuria)
Cloudy urine
Inability to urinate despite the urge
Fever
Frequent need to urinate
General discomfort (malaise)
Painful urination (dysuria)

Symptoms that indicate upper UTI (e.g., pyelonephritis) in adults include the following:
Chills
High fever
Nausea
Pain below the ribs
Vomiting

Yeast infection:
the most common symptom is irritation and soreness of the head of the penis. apparently it can itch like crazy, too.

yeah, men can get a discharge, including that clumpy nasty white stuff. also, the head of the penis may turn reddish or get little blistery things.

i haven't heard of it smelling like anything, but if you can smell yeast run to the clinic.

While cranberry juice does help, it is not a substitute for a doctor's treatment. There are over the counter medications but if it has been going on for a long time you should visit a clinic. Because ignoring it will just send you to the hospital.

Yeah, I'm hoping that when I go see a doc its nothing major...Gets me kind of scared to think about what it MIGHT be and what it really is.

Just to chime in here, no doctor but I would not recommend getting penicillin or anything similar without a prescription. There are a host of problems with that, starting with allergic reaction. Find a clinic quick man... it shouldn't be too expensive. I had strep throat once and my clinic visit including swab & test was $40. It's more than worth it.

yeah, you really do need to find out exactly what it is. It sounds like you're on the right track, though (if a little late starting down it).