I hate this

Andre3k

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Longview, WA
Man....I really don't know whats wrong with me. I feel like I have to pee like every 3 minutes but nothing comes out and most of the time I feel like I am peeing but I'm not. It's really weird. Anyone know whats wrong with me?

if cranberry juice seems to work, then you might try orange juice too. I'm not sure what's going on there, but it could be a yeast infection. (Yes, guys can get them too.)

Is there Public Assistance-type health insurance in your area? If you don't have health insurance I'd recommend looking into that. Worked for my mother. :sonar:

"Come fight my wife, she floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee"

But the thing is after having a UTI for a few months, he'd be peeing blood and maybe even hallucinating. And the way cranberry juice helps with UTIs is that once it goes through your system, it becomes acidic enough to burn the germs to out, so you may as well try it so you get lotsa vitamin C.

But UTIs are very tough to get for men (easy for women to get em, though), which I doubt you people want me to tell you about.

Drank lots and lots of water last night..urine was clear when I went to sleep, dark yellow almost brown when I wake up lol.

Darth_Jonas said:
"but it hurts when I pee!" A friend of mine got this after going to the beach for spring break. It was a UTI.
It doesn't hurt when I pee...just feels like I have to pee every 3 minutes and most of the time nothing comes out.