How much time do you spend on internet?

I never use the internet. - said by me, never.

Jokes aside, seeing how currently both my work and study situation are internet based, I spend well over 12 hours on my laptop. Then when I want to take a break I like playing games, so it's a never ending cycle of internet usage.

Way too much time, to be honest. Depending on when I get up, I surf the net and read fanfics; while listening to some music. Or, I play online games or surf my tumblr dash. God, don't get me STARTED on tumblr! I spend up to 2 to 3 hours on that site ALONE! However, my time on the net has gone down because of the fact that I started working now, so, there's that. Now, I only spend about 4 hours on the net during the week and several on the weekend.

10 hours, also in college. Have to check things and write stuff and google info. And a few hours of gaming of course. I really kill time when I'm on reddit, but eventually I just start checking websites like a fridge even though there is nothing new there.

I spend at least 8 hours on the internet everyday since I also work online. Although, I admit most of the times I am distracted by Social Media websites but I am working on it. Internet is like life to me.

It's become such a necessity to me now, so my answer would be--much more than what's proper. Aside from using the internet for work, I also use it to browse for random stuff that does nothing for my productivity. I think I'm addicted to the internet. :|

Looking at the comments on this thread though I spend an unhealthy amount of time on the internet it seems very normal because others are doing the same. Apart from sleeping and doing household chores, the rest of the time I spend it either in front of my laptop or on my smartphone.

I admittedly don't spend as much as I used to... I used to be on ALL DAY and into the night. But once I started working from home on the internet, I found that I didn't really want to be on it after hours. So now-a-days, its 9-5 instead of 24/7, haha.

I am on the internet probably way more than I should be. I use it at work and also at home. I also use it on my phone when I'm out an about. It's hard to escape it. I just accept that it's an essential part of my daily life at this point as it is in many other people's lives.

It could be worse, right? There are plenty of other vices that cause you far more trouble. At least.. that's what I tell myself. lol

Since I work online these days, I would say that 8-10 hours a day I spend in the internet doing various things. I'm not complaining though, it pays the bills and I contribute to the family's income. It is a great gig.