How much time do you spend on internet?

jurew2

Registered
Nov 8, 2014
I spend a lot of time on the internet and I know that sometimes I spend too much time browsing the Web. I spend around 10-12 hours a day on the internet if I don't have anything else to do. I've got some work to do on the internet so this takes me about 5 hours every day, the other stuff is not work related. How much time do you spend on the internet every day?

More than I would like for sure. I work online so 10 hours a day is about right. But also I think I am a bit addicted to it. My router went down last week and I had no internet for a few days because first I thought there was a problem with my ISP. They came and finally said your router is bad. Then I bought one and configured it . But I have no smart phone or anything. Only internet on my laptop so I was perturbed to say the least. :)

I'm proud of myself to a certain extent because I used to use the internet a lot more every day than I do now. I actually went to the optometrist for a free eye checkup the other day and my eyes had improved by 0.25 - I'm pretty sure that's because I was on the laptop less than I used to be! I used to get so upset when my internet stopped working due to bad reception or something because I had nothing to do, but now I can get through the day without any complaining... sometimes.

Anyway, I spend about 4 hours on the internet a day, usually. In the old days, I spent quite literally all day, apart from when I was sleeping, on the internet because I had nothing better to do, so this is a huge improvement! I kind of wish I worked online, though. I wouldn't even mind the extra hours on the internet.

I am a computer tech by day, so I am in front of a PC for the majority of the day. If you wanted to stretch the definition of "online" I watch shows and play games when I get home all through computers and the internet (no cable).

Too much, really. I feel like I always have to be connected online in some way, or else i'll miss out on something. I'm constantly checking deal sites for sales, and sites like Reddit and Twitter for the latest news on everything. I have to check the forums I frequent for new posts all the time, as well.

I go through major withdrawals after only a few minutes of offline time, man. The internet! It's too addictive!

Way too much. It's crazy to think that I lived in a time without the internet (I got it when I was in the 6th grade).

When I work, I'm on a computer, so that is about 8 hours a day of work/play. Then after work, I probably still spend another hour or so just leisurely surfing. Most of my time is spent on various subreddits. Also like to read up on real estate, gaming, and windows phone stuff. I have no idea how those things can take up all of my time though.

As everyone else here, too much. Sometimes I spend more than 12 hours with potty and eating brakes, but usually I'll be setting for about 10 hours. It's crazy to think about it, I don't think I do anything useful in that time and the day goes past.

I spend a really unfortunate amount of time online most days...granted, 90% of it is work/study related, and the other 10% is more keeping up with people and such than just mindlessly wasting time, but it's still a lot more time online and a lot more time sitting than I would prefer. I work from home, so I can't limit it entirely, but I am working to cut it down somewhat.

I'm currently enrolled in an online course for college and I do it at home which gives me a LOT of time to be on the internet. If I had to calculate, I probably spend an average of 10 hours on the computer... I am literally on from when I wake up to when I go to sleep (and I don't sleep much already). I guess it's sort of sad but I do enjoy it and I've learn a lot of things by scrolling through the internet.

Hmm, I like games and the internet but I can't say I spend alot of time on it. Normally I'll spend four hours a day on it and around eight hours a day doing something else. Of course, that doesn't include using Netflix to watch movies. If that were the case, definitely half of the 24 hours I'm awake is going towards being online.

I can't really count it, but I also spend most of my waking hours on the internet. I have a couple of online jobs so I guess it's just natural that I stay on the internet for long. I just hope that I will be so reliant to it, though. I still love to go out and explore the "real" world.

I spend at least 3 hours on the internet a day. I think my peak time on the internet was 10 or 11 hours. I work online so I don't just be on the internet for frivolous things.

I spend every waking moment browsing the internet Monday to Friday. I work from home; therefore the internet is my tool of trade. I also enjoy reading the newspaper online and sharing with great people on social media. I have bookmarked some sites that I visit once in a while because they contain new and interesting content that makes me happy. I cannot remember how life was before the introduction of the internet.

I probably spend an unhealthy amount of time on the computer! :p

However, like many others, I have several online jobs that I work on. But I also spend quite a long time just browsing the internet and reading social media.

I can't really say how many hours but probably most of the day. It varies everyday. It gets cut short if I get lazy, nothing to research about, need to do something else (sometimes to play videogames) or decide to sleep early for the day. Mostly I'm online watching game walkthroughs, reading articles, reviews, fanfiction, manga, etc. I used to be very active in Facebook but now I'm not. Too monotonous nowadays...too much bragging and selfies. Ugh. Some games lag too much before. I'm also in front of the computer the whole day in my day job and I do freelance jobs online during my spare time for the extra cash.

My work is online, so my day is built on that. I stream some, research some and use the internet to find my way around town. Yep, I'm right here most of the time.

I spend at least 5 hours a day on the internet on a usual basis, and 10 hours if I have nothing to do physically. I only watch movies and uploaded videos on my computer screen, I've stopped watching TV a long time ago.

I spend a lot of time on the internet and I know that sometimes I spend too much time browsing the Web. I spend around 10-12 hours a day on the internet if I don't have anything else to do. I've got some work to do on the internet so this takes me about 5 hours every day, the other stuff is not work related. How much time do you spend on the internet every day?
i have a day job so i usually spend about two hours daily on the net working.I plan to squeeze in an extra one hour but it will be a challenge for me given my tight schedule(i work as a chef).

When I'm at home, I use the internet. However, I tend to wake up 20 minutes before I get to class so I wake up, eat breakfast, then head to class. When I come home, I turn on my computer and go take a shower. The rest of the day is usually spent in front of my computer either doing work or playing some games. It's pretty unhealthy to be honest.

Not a lot anymore because of my current job, but back in the day? Man, I'd spend the rest of the day glued to the internet with the small break every now and then. Sometimes for something school related or just browsing random nonsense. The internet is an addicting thing if not careful.