How much time do you spend on internet?

I literally spend 90% of my life in the internet :rolleyes: I really want to spend less time tho, because I don't want to mess my eyes or anything. Goal for 2015 !

4-5 hours when I have school. But if I don't have school i spend 10-12 hours to play games, watch or read manga.

Internet addiction has been a horrible thing for me my entire life so I spend way too much time on the internet. I think I'm doing better now but I'm still putting out four hours roughly each day. Surfing and browing theweb can completely drain you perception of time. Earlier in my life I've spent entire days at home surfing the web. I didn't get a good start as you can tell.

Way too much. I'm probably on the internet, between my laptop and my cellphone and my tablet, 8-10 hours a day. I'm only not on the internet when I'm out doing something where there isn't internet, which honestly isn't very often these days. Since I'm stuck at home with nothing to do most of the time, the internet is the best thing to do to basically pass more time.

I spend 5-6 hours on my laptop on average. Although I really enjoy using it, I could probably survive without it. However, I now find it very difficult to survive a day without using a smartphone. When I forget my phone, it's really inconvenient.

Way too much. It used to be I would only be on the internet when I wasn't working or at school. Now I find myself constantly on my phone checking up on things.

24 hours a day, I work online and have a lot of things I have to complete throughout the day so my computer is up and online 24/7. Most of my work stays up on the screen so I have it in view and can see what is going on, I have alerts for some things I do, alarms for important things, and other reminders. But all in all I spend 90% of my day online.

Unfortunately, most of my day. I even do it while I'm at school, on my phone. However, when time comes, I will start doing more productive activities. I am sure that surfing the web wouldn't stay a habit of mine for a long time.

As I freelance online most of my day is spent on the interwebs. Probably a solid work days worth I would say.

Honestly, if I can get away with it, I can spend my entire day on the Internet. No matter what, I can always find something to do to keep me online, whether it's reading something or scrolling through a photography and travel blog or browsing Amazon for more books to buy, whatever. Right now I'm on vacation now from university, so I can definitely get away with it. Unfortunately, once the new semester starts, my time on the Internet will be severely limited.

Probably more than I should. I use it for Wookieepedia so I can write my SW stories and sometimes to chat with my friends. I also need it to study graphic design and web developing.

Way too much. It's crazy to think that I lived in a time without the internet (I got it when I was in the 6th grade).

I agree. I oftentimes wonder what I did with my time and I have no idea what I would do without it now.

I am usually on the Internet for about 16 hours a day, which is ridiculous but necessary with what I do. I think it's scary to imagine my life without it - what would I do, where would I go, how would I communicate? I have no idea how I did it when I was younger haha

I am usually on the Internet for about 16 hours a day, which is ridiculous but necessary with what I do. I think it's scary to imagine my life without it - what would I do, where would I go, how would I communicate? I have no idea how I did it when I was younger haha
Haha I did. I used to live in a house and had a yard with a swingset and a playhouse. I was a very outdoorsy child but as you get older, you're not interested in those kinds of things so you need technology to entertain you.

Waaay to much time. If you're just counting personal time, the probably at least 5 to 8 hours a day. Plus 4 hours to 6 hours for work, which I do online. So, pretty much my entire damn life is online and on the internet. I have my computer in front of window though, and I keep my windows up when it's warm enough out, so it's like having nature without being in nature! ;) If I could chill and do work on my computer out on my back roof, I totally would, but I only have a desktop, no laptop.

I've been spending about 8-10 hours a day in front of my laptop computer. I do a lot of freelance jobs online, that's why I am always visible on the cyber world.

Too much. Be it work or video games, I spend around 10 hours each day on the internet. At least I go out with friends during weekends, they prove to be quite the help when it comes to heavy drinking. Not that I'm complaining.

I probably spend around 5-7 hours on the internet per day. That includes studying, semi working, reading articles about stuff that I like. Gaming doesn't take much of my time nowadays, maybe few hours per week if im in the mood.

A lot. On weekdays, from like 5pm to like 12am sometimes. That's when I have nothing to do, though.

Most of my day, so that would be around 10-12 hours as well. I rarely do anything else than browsing the net when I'm home.