How many hours gaming?

It really depends on my mood. I often play it at night, around 9 to 10 o'clock. I wouldn't play it for a long time because I am a student and I need to go to school, so I can't play it overnight. However, I will play for the whole day on Saturday and Sunday.

How many hours do you usually spend on gaming?
As for me whenever I have some spare time and I'm in the mood for gaming I can spend a few hours.
Lately I was addicted to Sims 2 and I usually played in the morning around 4 hours and in the evening
around 3 hours or more depending on the amount of energy I had at the end of the day.
How about you?
How many hours do you spend?
I don't usually play games during the week as my job usually ties me down but come weekend all hell breaks loose.I can play the whole day while relaxing on my couch only taking a few breaks to have some snacks.

It depends for me as I am self employed. On weekdays, I will probably do at most 2 hours of gaming. However on weekends it varies from 3hours to god knows how long. The longest I have ever gone is 9 hours straight and that is playing grand theft auto V. The sheer replay value of this game is second to none.

The time I spend gaming can really depend on my mood. When I'm really in the mood to game, I can spend from 3-12 hours on a game. I don't really like to play games for just a short period of time, so I'll play during vacations or holidays, when I get time off.

I don't count how many hours I've lost from playing video games. But I can imagine I have lost at least ayear or two on video games. Seriously. I've been playing games since I was the Atari 2600. That was over 30 years ago, so you can imagine how many hours I have been playing.

I just play whenever I feel like it so it can range from very short bursts to weekend marathons but the difference happens when I find a game I can really obsess over which thankfully doesn't happen too often. When I do find one I can't put down, though, it really takes a lot of willpower not to get too addicted because I usually end up thinking about it all day even when I'm working.

At this point I probably play a minimum of atleast 3 hours a day. I typically have a hard time sleeping all the way through the night so a lot of times I end up playing for about an hour or so very early in morning. About 3:00am.. So all together about 4 hours of gaming a day.

About 3-4 hours a day. Well, since it's a winter break, I play games for 10 hours on and off.

I used to spend a lot of time when Skyrim and Oblivion came out. In fact, I continue to play these two games to this date.

The only thing I lack is time though. I would love to take it slow and immerse myself in the huge lands, but I have to go to office and then study after that. It gets quite monotonous. I still find couple 1-2 hour almost every day top play games. Wish I could have more time for this hobby.

These days with work and all I don't have time to play everyday but I would say 10+ hours per week at a minimum. Based on how addicted I get to the game this number can increase dramatically. :)

It all depends how I am feeling as to how much time I spend playing video games. It really varies everyday. On an average I would say that I spend 2-3 hours in total playing videos games. I am not a complete junkie like I am sure some of you are but I really do enjoy it .

I don't really count them. I play whenever I feel like it. I am trying to pick up new habits at the moment, actually. Something to keep me off gaming. Something more productive. I actually ordered a few books last week, hoping they will be delivered on Monday or Tuesday. I also want to learn programming, but there is time for everything. :)

When I'm working, only about 1-2 hours per day.

On holiday or between jobs - probably around 5 hours.

I love to play games, but due to work it's hard to find the time. I mostly play my 3ds due to the convenience (and amazing library).

About an hour or so a day but it varies greatly on my schedule and the amount of free time I might have.

To be honest, I play about 16 or so hours per week, mostly on Dota 2 and stuff. I just like how addicting it is, I guess.

I used to play 3-4 hours a day when I was a university student! Now that I'm working, I probably only play for an hour a day. It's not that I don't have free time, I just rarely have a block of 4 hours without chores to do. And if I can't play straight for hours, I don't feel like playing any hardcore games!

I usually spend about 2 hours or so a day playing video games.I usually put time aside throughout my day just so I could play some video games for a while.

As I get busier, it feels like I have less and less time to just sit down and play a game. Gone are the days of grinding a character till the early rays of the morning, or ranking in Starcraft. Although I still do these things in some form, it's never the same intensity. It's a weird Catch-22 - now that i have money (from jobs) to buy games, I don't have any time to play said games. So I'd say, around 1-2 hours on weekdays, and 2-3 hours on weekends.

I usually play up to 4 hours. Sounds like a lot, but it really isn't, considering the average Dota 2 match lasts for about an hour or so! I am a university student, so finding the time for video games is really not that hard. I come home at around lunchtime every day, so I have the rest of the day to do whatever I want.

I spend 30 to 40 hours gaming usual. I'm taking a break from gaming since I'm burned out on Dark Souls 2.