How many hours gaming?

I spend 30 to 40 hours gaming usual. I'm taking a break from gaming since I'm burned out on Dark Souls 2.
I am so envious. How do you manage to find so much free time. I clearly could use some tips! These days I am down to about an hour a day.

I spend a lot of time playing games on my phone when I ride the public bus or waiting in line. On Saturdays in the afternoon, we have a competition between boys and girls playing games in a very happy home for abandoned kids. Sometimes when I am so busy, I do not get a chance to play even for a minute. I enjoy those moments when I feel like a kid again playing that game.

It depends on how much work I have to do and what games I have ready to play. I could easily spend 12+ hours a day for a week if I have a game that will last that long. I recently spent around 12 hours a day for 5 days playing Anno 2070; it's pretty addicting.

On average I would say that I spend at least an hour a night with a few nights being 3-4 hours . If I get into a good MMO, I rarely spend less than 4 hours for work days and 7-8 hours on free days.

http://steamleft.com/

Stumbled upon this site, it's pretty cool in that it shows you how much time on average it would take to clear your game library. So you would know how many weeks/years it would take given how many hours you play a week.

Reactions: dillinger10
Meh, i'm sitting at about 4-5hours/day probably in the evening at most. Depends on the day mostly.

http://steamleft.com/

Stumbled upon this site, it's pretty cool in that it shows you how much time on average it would take to clear your game library. So you would know how many weeks/years it would take given how many hours you play a week.
Thank you for sharing this. This is really awesome and helpful as now I can plan for how long I need to clear my backlog.

I spend two hours a day gaming on my Xbox 360. I don't really have allot of time to play because I do other things too. When I play though I'm literally in the game itself, but there are times when I'm bored also. Give or take two hours of video games is enough.

I've spent a good 3rd of my life gaming. Too many hours to count!
Haha, same here. I can't even think about how many hours of life I wasted for playing games :D In a positive way of course. I learnt a lot from the games and from using a computer, so it's not that bad for me. I'm afraid I'm playing too much anyway. I need a job, and probably then this will change.

Time can really get away from you when playing games. I know for the most part I end up playing for at least 3 hours at a time. This is not daily because I do work and have a family of 5 to care for. When I do get a chance, I do enjoy those few hours gaming.

I don't really have a lot of time on my hands to play. I just play whenever I'm free. It's either around 3 hours a day or almost nothing. I tend to spend time gaming when I don't have college.

I try to spend a couple hours of gaming every day. Sometimes its pretty easy because I can quickly pop a game into my PS4 and play while I'm waiting to hear back from someone or while my program compiles. Other times I have to wait until after my 'work time' to be able to play and by then my Partner is home so I may not get much game time.