How many hours gaming?

elmarianexx

Registered
Dec 19, 2014
How many hours do you usually spend on gaming?
As for me whenever I have some spare time and I'm in the mood for gaming I can spend a few hours.
Lately I was addicted to Sims 2 and I usually played in the morning around 4 hours and in the evening
around 3 hours or more depending on the amount of energy I had at the end of the day.
How about you?
How many hours do you spend?

Every day, I spend at the least 3 hours gaming. This is because in Garry's Mod, I administrate a server, and I always make sure that other staff are online so that minimal to no rule breaking can occur while I am gone offline, or busy with other things.

For me it depends on the time of year and my mood. Currently I'm a college student, and in this past semester I rarely played games at all. Maybe around one hour a week. When I'm on a break, like I currently am, I often spend two hours a day or more.

Depending on what new games come out how much I play a day really veries.

Right now I'm doing maybe an hour or two a day. Closer to the release of Destiny or the new Pokemon games I was much closer to 7 or 8 hours a day for a week or two.

Meh. A couple hours here and there. I don't necessarily game every day, but you can find me on consoles or on PC regularly. I try to limit my time in order to focus upon work and other projects. For me, I can't spend countless hours each day playing games like I used to when I was far younger.

On average I spend about 4-6 hours gaming each day whenever it's been a good week. I don't game as often as I should now though :). Back in the day I would cram out CoD hours in order to prestige often.

How many hours do you usually spend on gaming?
As for me whenever I have some spare time and I'm in the mood for gaming I can spend a few hours.
Lately I was addicted to Sims 2 and I usually played in the morning around 4 hours and in the evening
around 3 hours or more depending on the amount of energy I had at the end of the day.
How about you?
How many hours do you spend?
Only about a hour or two. I have so much to do in the day, I just don't have the time. Now my son will play for hours, all day if I let him.

1-2 hours on the weekdays, and hopefully 4-5 hours on the weekends.

I spend a minimum of 8 hours a day playing games. Because of what i do for a living there is a lot of hurry up and wait for hours, during my wait times I play video games. I mostly play Dota and always try raising my MMR, but I also play just about anything. i have over 250 games on my gaming machine so i can stay pretty busy.

When I was really addicted to GTA 5 I would sit and literally play the game from morning to night only with a break in between so that I could get something to eat but that would literally be like 8 or 9 hours a day but this is when I am vacation from my job. Now I think that I only have about 5 hours max playing game per day.

Currently about 1-2 hours a night. I used to play a lot more but have learned to drastically cut down on it so that I can focus on other things. I kind of miss the days where I could play a lot but at the same time I don't. It's an up down thing for me, but the happy medium of 1-2 hours is good enough.

These days, I tend to spent about 2 hours gaming whenever I get the chance to, and that's when I get carried away. I tend to pop a game in when I am waiting for someone to get ready or finalizing plan for an outing; something along those lines. When I was younger I could just sit and play games all day with no worries.

It really depends on my mood, but anywhere from 4 to 8 hours as the min avg of hours spent gaming each day.

Me I spent 2 hours minimum. I can play for 5-7 hours or more if I'm not busy or at work. That's for most games. An 30-1hr. session if playing Dance Central on busy days. On rest days, it's until I tire out hehe.

I game alot. Especially right now that I have alot of "free" time.

Although, on steam since they started saving hours played apparently I've played 2246.4 hours. Haha oh god.

Personally I game moderately, but I guess that depends on your definition of 'moderate'.
On a good weekday, I have about 1-2 hours of gaming, and on a good weekend I get about 2-3.
Pretty much all of the hours (460) are in TF2, and some occasional Kerbal Space Program!
All of these are optimal circumstances however, I would love to game more!

I still play a lot of Counter-Strike, around 3 hours a day. Usually when I pick up a new game like
Far Cry 3 then I can't bear myself to leave it and the story so I play it 6 hours a day until I'm finished with it. Sometimes the story can be too grasping and I just need to find out how it continues.
The rest of my time I'm on my PC I browse Reddit or 4chan.

About 2 hours of Dota 2 daily, then a few hours on my PS4 playing whatever. Just graduated from uni and work has been slow so I have a lot more time to play recently, especially considering it's the holidays.

Usually about 3-4 hours day sometimes less. But not all at once. Since it's summer now and the weather is unbeareable sometimes, I spend more time outside. During the winter I could easily spent 6 hours a day playing.

For me, about 15 hours per week in WOW, and another 5 or so on random games on facebook or whatever. If there is something really cool that comes out, I will devour it in a weekend...