How good is your gaming skills

I definitely am not a "noob" haahhahaha. I can consider my self a manageable player, of course when I first play a game I'm not used to it but let me play that game a couple of hours or maybe if it's really hard day of just playing that game and I'll get the hang of it, that's what kind of gamer I am and also if I really get "the hang of it" I can do some microing in their aswell.

I consider my self a wise gamer or a strategist nowadays, when you are a gaming for a long time you'll get more picky in games you play. So it maybe because of the story or the graphical feature the games i play is more to have fun than to be a high rank player. With that i rank my self to 8/10.

My gaming skills is good and I know so because my playmates always lose whatever we find time to play some games.I love the building games and I have been winning outrightly so I'm good.Could score myself 9/10

I'm a pretty competitive player so I'd rate my self quite high. When I'm playing a game in which I can compete with other people then I give my best and produce nice results. I've tried probably all of the e-sports that are currently being played and have achieved decent results. I wouldn't call myself the greatest, because I haven't put that much effort into any game.

I would say that I'm a relatively mediocre player. I'm not that bad at playing games. But I don't consider myself that good as well. Really, it takes so much time and practice to become good at a game. So I usually find myself playing frequently in order to move forward. Catching up to great players can take a while since they're much more experienced. :)

I'm not bragging or anything but I remember back in those days that I'm being dubbed by my friends as "Master" because I used to be good on FPS games such as Counter Strike. As I grow old, and spent limited time in playing computer games, I think I'm no longer good that I used to be. But I would say I'm still on it.

I am embarassed to say that my gaming skills suck. However, what I lack in skill I make up for in enthusiasm. I am one of those players who knows all the technical terms but cannot implement them in reality.
I stopped gaming for a while but I recently got back into it. I am hoping that my skills will improve as I go along.

I used to be very good at some games that I played as a kid. Then I would spend hours on the console without having to bother about about time. Lately I have been play soccer on PS3 and I don't think I am very good at it yet. Each time that I get the chance to play with my friends i learn new skills and find it more interesting.

I think I could say that I have a good skill in gaming because most of the time I can won for a particular fight which is really good to have. It is good to feel that even though I am not really exerting a lot of time in gaming but then I can manage to find some good strategy on how I could win in particular game. Sometimes patience and knowledge really help us to win for any endeavors..

I am not that bad but for me I think if I would've put a lot of time into a game..I would have been a really good player. Just really no time. As for games that I'm just good at no matter what.. I guess FPS and Racing games.

My gaming skills is just above average when i was still going to arcade games and busting out my eyes using the playsation. I’ve been a gamer since i was still littlei had played lots of hours doing gameplay so my skills kinda mo e up a little to other gamers on my block but I’m not xthat gamer that can go global i wish though.

When it comes to my gaming skills, they used to be very good when I was a little bit younger. I played games more often than I used. I used to play games more than 10 hours every day. But now, I barely play 3 hours every day.

I will not call myself a Pro gamer but that doesn't mean my skills are awful. I can hold most of my games down in a good play. I have completed a lot of games than I can remember, so I'm good enough to the best of my knowledge.

If I would be using percentage to rate my gaming skills, I would have it at 70% all over 100%. I'm not an expert or a professional player but I know how to play the games I've set out to play.