How good is your gaming skills

Martinsx

Registered
Feb 20, 2018
I have been a gamer all my life up till this moment and I'm quite sure to still kick it for at least 10 years more before I finally hang my playing obsession. So over the years, I have racked up a good number of gaming experience and having my gaming skills improved drastically that I would consider myself the best hot shot among my gaming crew and close friends. On the scale of 1 to 10, I would rate myself to be averagely 9/10 good with any game that I dedicate myself and time to playing.

How good would you rate your gaming skills?

Simply put, my gaming skills are nowhere near what they used to be.

During the height of my gaming career--which I'd say was like eight years ago when I was 18--I'd have definitely considered myself top class. I was really addicted to Call of Duty at the time. I'm talking like 8-12 hours of daily, uninterrupted gameplay. Obviously with all that practice came a whole lot of skill, and my reaction times and twitch shooting capabilities were top rank.

Then over the years as I started working and prioritizing other things over video games, my skills began to leave me. Now when I play an online first person shooter like Call of Duty or Counter-Strike, I'm lucky if I can maintain a 1:1 K/D ratio. The days of 20:1 K/D ratios are long behind me.

Regarding online, competitive gaming, I'm definitely at like a 5/10. Though with offline games, I'd say I'm still at like an 8/10, unless I'm playing something like Dark Souls.

I'd consider myself average because most of the time I really don't dedicate my time and focus all that much to getting better at games. Not that I would be that skilled even if I did dedicate a lot of time though, as I just don't think I am as good at video games as I am with other things. Most of the time if I'm playing a MOBA or FPS I get killed quite quickly or often unless I'm in the zone or playing with people of equal skill. I don't mind this though as I still find it fun for the most part as long as my friends and competitors don't mind my lack of skill.

For PC games, I'd say that I'm 9/10 in most of them. By this score I mean I'm better than most people but not good enough to consider becoming a professional in the video game. For console games, I think I'm 6-7/10 as I'm not very familiar with using controllers and with the games available on them.

Simply put, my gaming skills are nowhere near what they used to be.

During the height of my gaming career--which I'd say was like eight years ago when I was 18--I'd have definitely considered myself top class. I was really addicted to Call of Duty at the time. I'm talking like 8-12 hours of daily, uninterrupted gameplay. Obviously with all that practice came a whole lot of skill, and my reaction times and twitch shooting capabilities were top rank.

Then over the years as I started working and prioritizing other things over video games, my skills began to leave me. Now when I play an online first person shooter like Call of Duty or Counter-Strike, I'm lucky if I can maintain a 1:1 K/D ratio. The days of 20:1 K/D ratios are long behind me.

Regarding online, competitive gaming, I'm definitely at like a 5/10. Though with offline games, I'd say I'm still at like an 8/10, unless I'm playing something like Dark Souls.

It's pretty obvious that one's gaming skills tends to be a lot more better when one is younger. This is because of having more time to dedicate to playing for countless hours without worrying about anything. I would play and play till my fingers get sour when I was a lot younger. But getting older with lots of responsibilities had its toll on my gaming life as it was drastically cut down. Childhood days were a lot more fun than adulthood.

I'd consider myself average because most of the time I really don't dedicate my time and focus all that much to getting better at games. Not that I would be that skilled even if I did dedicate a lot of time though, as I just don't think I am as good at video games as I am with other things. Most of the time if I'm playing a MOBA or FPS I get killed quite quickly or often unless I'm in the zone or playing with people of equal skill. I don't mind this though as I still find it fun for the most part as long as my friends and competitors don't mind my lack of skill.

I love your gaming attitude because it's one way to ensure that you always have fun whenever you are playing not minding the competition with whoever you are paired playing with. I know some people who play with lots of bad spirit and anger whenever they lose a fight in the game. It kills their gaming mood and generally affects their entire playing performance.

I think average for me is the best description. I'm an avid gamer but at the core of it is a desire to just have fun and relax when I'm gaming, rather than it being a super competitive thing. Of course, that's not to say that I don't enjoy winning when I'm playing against someone else...but I think that I'm a fairly chilled out person when I game because it truly is what I do when I need to be calm!

I think my gaming skills are just on the average since I am not really like those people out there that are playing for a longer period of time. I just do the gaming for liesure and entertainment purposes only. I may not be the best player or gamer out there but I know how to deal with games properly. Gaming is a very addictive kind of activity but might be a good source of income also if we know how to handle them.

Each moment that I'm handling the game pad, I'm always on the move thinking of what to do to play better and that's the whole fun of everything. This is the better way that I've come to develop my gaming skills and that was how I got to become better at playing the game. How I develop my gaming skills have been all about trying to play this game and learn so much from doing so.

For PC games, I'd say that I'm 9/10 in most of them. By this score I mean I'm better than most people but not good enough to consider becoming a professional in the video game. For console games, I think I'm 6-7/10 as I'm not very familiar with using controllers and with the games available on them.

If I happened to be living close to you maybe you would have time to teach me how to get good with PC games because I totally suck at it but if it's console or android games, I'm excellently good at it. My favorite is playing on my Playstation 4 console, it is like my partner in crime.

I think average for me is the best description. I'm an avid gamer but at the core of it is a desire to just have fun and relax when I'm gaming, rather than it being a super competitive thing. Of course, that's not to say that I don't enjoy winning when I'm playing against someone else...but I think that I'm a fairly chilled out person when I game because it truly is what I do when I need to be calm!

Some people actually take gaming beyond serious by seeing it as a trophy. They would go to any extent to get a victory over their opponents and it pisses them off to lose. Such persons are always working at tuning up their gaming skills to the very top in order to have the best performance always against anyone.

Some people actually take gaming beyond serious by seeing it as a trophy. They would go to any extent to get a victory over their opponents and it pisses them off to lose. Such persons are always working at tuning up their gaming skills to the very top in order to have the best performance always against anyone.
That's true, and I've definitely known people that fit into that category! Honestly it can be a bit too intense for my liking playing against people that take it way too seriously. It takes some of the fun out of it for me!

I think my gaming skills are just on the average since I am not really like those people out there that are playing for a longer period of time. I just do the gaming for liesure and entertainment purposes only. I may not be the best player or gamer out there but I know how to deal with games properly. Gaming is a very addictive kind of activity but might be a good source of income also if we know how to handle them.

You are quite right in mentioning how addictive most games can be to those who get engaged in its activities. Personally, I used to awfully addicted to some games when I was a lot younger but with getting older comes responsibilities, so my priority shifted.

Each moment that I'm handling the game pad, I'm always on the move thinking of what to do to play better and that's the whole fun of everything. This is the better way that I've come to develop my gaming skills and that was how I got to become better at playing the game. How I develop my gaming skills have been all about trying to play this game and learn so much from doing so.

Continuous training brings about impressive improvement with one's gaming skills. There is no way one's gaming skills can improve if you didn't play the game over and over again. This gives the player room to master the game by discovering how to play it better. My gaming skills was improved playing mine constantly.

When it comes to my gaming skills, from the age of 11 to 24 years I'm well on top my class in playing exceptionally well because I would always beat any opponent that comes my way. In fact, I seek for competition as a result of how good I was with playing any kind of game. From sports games to racing, Minecraft, final fantasy and a whole lot more, I was very good at any of those games.

But with slipping down to my late 20's, my playing time reduced and the same thing happened to my gaming skills. Gaming is just like Mathematics, the moment you drop playing it, your skills will definitely decline and it's exactly what happened to me.

I can say that I am not bad and not good player. I am just a mediocre video game player. I can easily study games and adjust to game play so I know that I am just mediocre.

I don't really know how good I am in gaming, but i guess I am not really that bad when it comes to playing games.
I not an actual noob when it comes to gaming, I guess it really depends on what type of gaming are you playing and added with your experience in gaming life, because a total noob would really have a hard time configuring each and every part of the game while an experienced one normally have an idea and tends to adapt in the games he is playing.

My gaming skills were good enough a couple years ago to be put on a World of Tanks esports team. We never won any major tournaments, but it was still fun to travel around the States and even to China and Russia.

I consider myself nowadays as having average skills in gaming. But in the past I would consider myself as above average since I was logging on about 35 hours a week. I was then playing Warcraft and StarCraft and I was quite addicted to it for more than a decade.

I can say that I am not bad and not good player. I am just a mediocre video game player. I can easily study games and adjust to game play so I know that I am just mediocre.

I feel that you've got to test yourself against the best so as to be able to see the best among you both. It is always by that you get to learn new things about the game that you play.