How do you define the term Gamer

PrinceLUDA21 said:
And if your getting a hello Kitty faceplate you are not Hard Core. I would get a Devil MAy Cry or Zelda faceplate MAde.

Oh, dude, you are so super hard core I can hardly believe it.

You are so hard core, I bet you have granite intestines. No THAT is hard "core."

... apparently you missed the whole sarcasm part of my previousl post.

PJeigh said:
Oh, dude, you are so super hard core I can hardly believe it.

You are so hard core, I bet you have granite intestines. No THAT is hard "core."

... apparently you missed the whole sarcasm part of my previousl post.

No I got it. I just thought it would be funny to give you a answer. And I not hard core. I don't even know what or how to call mr self HARD CORE. I'm a addict. I have a problem thats how I see myself. Games are my crack. An it gets me high, so high, so high, like la di da da da, la di da da da, so high, so high.

PrinceLUDA21 said:
No I got it. I just thought it would be funny to give you a answer. And I not hard core. I don't even know what or how to call mr self HARD CORE. I'm a addict. I have a problem thats how I see myself. Games are my crack. An it gets me high, so high, so high, like la di da da da, la di da da da, so high, so high.

Ah, eets all goo, then. All gooood.

thunderking85 said:
Who care what a hardcore gamer is as long as you enjoy the games you play what does it matter what you call your self.

Because your a crack head just like me. how many summers sucked and you had the withdrwal. You looked like Jack in Season 3 of 24 when he was detoxing. Games are like crack. And the new systems are gonna be like heroin.

Hehe...Jack was a druggy. I almost forgot about that. Speaking of 24, anyone else think that the new Splinter Cell game (double agent) seems a lot like 24?

Last edited:
PrinceLUDA21 said:
Because your a crack head just like me. how many summers sucked and you had the withdrwal. You looked like Jack in Season 3 of 24 when he was detoxing. Games are like crack. And the new systems are gonna be like heroin.

Games are addictive we all know or else we wouldn't be here. What does that have to do wit being hardcore?Is everyone here hardcore?

PJeigh said:
Casual/Reluctant Gamer - anyone who plays a game and will only admit it when pressured, and only admit to playing certain, quick games. Akin to a Casual Smoker.

Gamer - Anyone who plays video games and admits it

Hard Core Gamer - Someone who plays video games and is frackin' proud of it

Actual Gamer - Everyone any anyone with a computer or game system or access to one. Face it, if you've played Tetris, computer solitaire or Minesweep, you've played a video game. Deal with it.

I'll amend my own list with:

Professional Gamer - Anyone who plays video games for money. (A variation of Pro Gamer might include Semi-Pro Gamer, since only a few are erning a living as a full-time gamer)

Sponsored Gamer - Anyone hired to play by company to represent that company. Primary income would not be winnings. Actual gaming ability may be in question. (eg. The FragDolls)

PJeigh said:
I'll amend my own list with:

Professional Gamer - Anyone who plays video games for money. (A variation of Pro Gamer might include Semi-Pro Gamer, since only a few are erning a living as a full-time gamer)

Sponsored Gamer - Anyone hired to play by company to represent that company. Primary income would not be winnings. Actual gaming ability may be in question. (eg. The FragDolls)

Even though they have these lables what does it mean, professional. If a whore has sex for mony is she Professional? Or is she still a Hoe. These words mean nothing to me. But again I asked who do you define the word gamer. So if that is you definition the Mine is different.