Have you ever fought over a game?

yes, I guess I did fought someone over a game, well it's a game some people loses their sense whenever they play games so much. I mean some gamer takes every games so seriously that it would feel like their lives depend on it, and that they don't even think straight. other than that there are some people with so much high ego and pride that would end up picking up fight also without thinking twice..

I can remember fighting over games with my friends because they needed to go with some games that I really needed to play again.There were games that were trending then and one needed to play all the time.So yes I have fought because of games before.

Probably a few times. But nothing heated. Just disagreement because the other person cheated in order to win. So it wasn't a nice discussion. Anyway, I don't even think of it that much. I guess it's hard for other players to forget their ego and let go of their pride.

My friends and I fight over games all the time. Half the fun of playing with others is fighting with them. However, I don't get into really serious fights and we always end up making up anyway. If you haven't fought with someone over a game then you are probably a saint.

Most of us must have fought over games as a teenager. Looking back at those times just makes me smile. Games are just for fun and no one should fight over it. I remember when I was paired with a friend in a group competition, i and my friend played well but he made some mistakes along the line which made our opponent win the competition. I got mad at him for a while because he wouldn't admit that he made a mistake, but we eventually got over it after some days and we remained friends.

When you are a true gamer and you’re focus to win but the other pkayer is winning and talking trash i would fight him even I don’t win.

Me and my brother sometimes have an argument when we play nba2k whoes the better player, who can execute better plays,who’s the better shooter when we do something wrong epicly we Talk trash to each other to gain an advantage. It’s just a gamer fight talking trash but we after the game we are back to normal.

It’s great to have passion and determination to your game but don’t fight to the point it’s seperate your bond to that person.