Halo: Infinite

Kakashi2020

Registered
Jun 8, 2018
Halo Infinite is a new game edition of the old popular game Halo and it's available to play in Xbox, iOS, osx and PC. I played Halo games a lot 10 years ago and I'm feeling really excited on this new halo game which was announced in E3.IMG_20180613_175129_777.jpg

Reactions: Bawonn and Igba
This is one of my favorite video games on Xbox Console. I have purchased it on my Xbox Series X not too long ago and it's been an awesome experience for me so far.

Halo is one of my favorite first person shooter games though halo infinite came out at a time when I was less and less Interested in PC games and more interested in playing on console.

If you haven't played Halo Infinite, you're definitely missing one of best first person shooter games ever released on Xbox console. I can never get enough of the game.

Unfortunately, I haven't played Halo Infinite. I should have played the game by now but haven't. Although, I know that it's still not too late for me to play. Depending on how free my schedule would be this year, I'll try and play Halo Infinite.

I've played and completed Halo: Infinite main story. I haven't been able to complete the game 100% because I lost connection with it based on some things 343 Industries have been messing up with the game.