getting a console for the holidays?

sorrowscall

Great Hero Rosayln(Okage)
Registered
Nov 9, 2014
I wasn't expecting to get much (and still don't) but recently found out my family up in north carolina are sending me some holiday presents. I know it won't happen but a small part of me hopes for a 3DS, thus I figured I'd make this post. Anybody else excited about what console they might get for the season?

Actually, I am hoping to get some upgrades for my PC! My brothers already got their consoles so were good on that. Haha. They already have a 2DS, 3DS, PS4 and I think there hoping for a XBox 1 but personally, I would just prefer my upgrade.

I believe I might be getting a 3DS XL, there was a store around here that had them for an insanely good price and I'm excited as i'd be upgrading from a DS Lite and finally get to play Luigi's Mansion.

I'm probably going to wait until next Christmas to get the new consoles because by then I'm betting there will be a lot more games to look forward to. For now I'm just getting games for my old console and I'm also trying to finish a lot of the games in my backlog as well. Christmas is probably the best time to buy consoles because of the big discounts.

I wasn't expecting to get much (and still don't) but recently found out my family up in north carolina are sending me some holiday presents. I know it won't happen but a small part of me hopes for a 3DS, thus I figured I'd make this post. Anybody else excited about what console they might get for the season?
Am not expecting any console this season the reason being i bought one a few weeks ago(PS4). We normally have a wish list which we share among our family members and a console wasn't among my list.