getting a console for the holidays?

sorrowscall

Great Hero Rosayln(Okage)
Registered
Nov 9, 2014
I wasn't expecting to get much (and still don't) but recently found out my family up in north carolina are sending me some holiday presents. I know it won't happen but a small part of me hopes for a 3DS, thus I figured I'd make this post. Anybody else excited about what console they might get for the season?

Arma45

Registered
Dec 8, 2014
Actually, I am hoping to get some upgrades for my PC! My brothers already got their consoles so were good on that. Haha. They already have a 2DS, 3DS, PS4 and I think there hoping for a XBox 1 but personally, I would just prefer my upgrade.

Atlas_Hope

Registered
Dec 2, 2014
Canada
I believe I might be getting a 3DS XL, there was a store around here that had them for an insanely good price and I'm excited as i'd be upgrading from a DS Lite and finally get to play Luigi's Mansion.

Goldie

Registered
Nov 10, 2014
I'm probably going to wait until next Christmas to get the new consoles because by then I'm betting there will be a lot more games to look forward to. For now I'm just getting games for my old console and I'm also trying to finish a lot of the games in my backlog as well. Christmas is probably the best time to buy consoles because of the big discounts.

jeremy2

Registered
Dec 1, 2014
I wasn't expecting to get much (and still don't) but recently found out my family up in north carolina are sending me some holiday presents. I know it won't happen but a small part of me hopes for a 3DS, thus I figured I'd make this post. Anybody else excited about what console they might get for the season?
Am not expecting any console this season the reason being i bought one a few weeks ago(PS4). We normally have a wish list which we share among our family members and a console wasn't among my list.