Games You Are Bad At

I suck at playing Dance Dance Revolution games! My eye to leg coordination is terrible, so I'm always playing only on the slowest speed, which I still manage to mess up. Another game I am bad at is Starcraft, because I have ever only won against a few human opponents e.g. my younger nephews, which is I why I only play against preprogrammed A.I.

I also think I'm bad at sports games. I guess it's easier than real life sports but like you I have no interest in sports. I don't think I'm good at strategy games like Build a Lot. Even when I cheated by looking at a walkthrough it was still a challenge for me. It makes me feel really dumb haha.

I am so bad at fighting games like Tekken, Street Fighter, etc. Almost all my gamer friends love this kind of game. I'm the only one who never really got hooked. I'm not sure why. I remember I would just smash the buttons and hope I hit the right sequence to pull of some combos lol! I actually tried to play Tekken for quite some time and I think I had gotten kind of good at it. But the biggest problem was that I didn't know how to block attacks. My timing was just almost always off the mark.

I'm horrible with FPS. I get motion sickness a ton and that makes it difficult to do anything in game. Another type that I sometimes have difficulty on are platform games, but that depends on the game and finding the 'sweet' spot.

Like yourself, I suck pretty bad at FIFA (Although I do fair better off in football and basketball games). I am also not very at anything COD or Modern Warfare. It just hasn't ever been my thing. :cool:

I'm horrible with FPS. I get motion sickness a ton and that makes it difficult to do anything in game. Another type that I sometimes have difficulty on are platform games, but that depends on the game and finding the 'sweet' spot.
I'm the same way. Although i fortunately don't get motion sickness or at least not that much that it becomes noticeable, but I'm just not too keen on it. I've never liked first person view in games in matter the genre, and with FPS games I do alright but I never liked them enough to push myself to get better at it.

I'm terrible at FPS games on consoles. I usually wipe the floor with my friends when we play CS:GO on PC, but I'm pretty much useless when it comes to playing COD, or even GTA V without auto-aim... Controllers are only good for racing or flight simulation games in my opinion.

Star Trek Online is a game I'm pretty horrible at, the WASD keys are messed up for movement on there. W is down instead of move forward like I am used to doing on other games,so this is confusing. I suppose I could get that changed if I wanted to play it again, however no more playing as it is not my forte. There really is not any other game that I can think of that is bad at the moment for me. Possibly the Simpsons game, I think its for GameCube, that one was kind of hard.

I find when playing fighting games they require a lot of time invested to get a good handle on all the mechanics, then when you finally go online I feel like im playing against the Bruce Lee's of Street Fighters.

I am honestly bad at RPG games like final fantasy. It took me weeks to complete those games and sometimes gave up in the middle of the game. I guess the main reason why I do not like these games is that you command a single character to execute a move (offense/defense/heal) not knowing how the opponent retaliates. I prefer games like God of War or Threads of fate because you have full control of the character's movements and of course, run like hell in circles and attack when the enemy tries to attack.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. I have owned the game for a year now, and I am silver III (the third lowest rank). The reason for this is that I always play for fun with a friend (also silver III), and we usually just dick around and laugh at russians instead of getting pissed over every death.

Yea I am pretty bad at Counter-Strike. Also at games which require quick reflexes and where you need to know the controller as if it is an extension of your hand. That is why I like RPGs and platform games more.

I admit it, I am terrible at both Halo and any co-op war simulation game that has ever existed. I could probably get better at both Halo and that genre of gaming but I can't bring myself to be interested in either one; and for Halo I honestly did try...like maybe twice? I didn't like it.

I'm bad at FPS games as well! CSGO specifically, but I still enjoy playing casual matches. I feel like I would be called bad if I jump straight into competitive without getting better. My reflexes and hand-eye coordination is not the greatest, so I usually react after I die.

Let's see... I'm bad at sports games and also first person shooters. I don't really know why, I just never seem to have any technique or strategy (if that is even needed?) in those games. Also, I don't really like sports games which may be a reason contributing to why I am pretty bad at them.

The games that I'm bad at are sports games and Street Fighter.

I've never been on sports games before because I never seen much of a point to them. You play them to get your dream teams of other players? I don't understand it. Then, the mechanics of them are usually lost on me, all I see are a bunch of x's and o'x. How do you figure that stuff out? All I know for basketball is throwing a ball into the right hoop. That's about it.

As far as Street Fighter goes, it's a more tactical type of fighting game where you can't just input random buttons and expect results. Was never good at it as a kid and my skills now are still at that level. Don't get me wrong, it's a good game, just not something geared towards someone that can't pull of a Hadoken.

I'd say I'm about average at most games. I'm kinda the opposite of most of the 'mainstream' type of gamers though. By that I mean that I suck at Call of Duty, and suck at any sports games. I honestly hate sports games, and don't follow sports all that much, so that gives most people the advantage there. When it comes to CoD, I'm usually not that great at FPS. I'm not bad by any means, but most people I know that play CoD are the type that only play those games. Compared to them, I can't really keep up. For some strange reason, I've never been good at Smash Bros as well. I owned the Gamecube version and played it pretty often, but I just couldn't get great at it. Maybe I just didn't bother to learn each of the characters and find out what works for me though.

I am completely terrible at any games with a static plot, I need to be able to be creative to a certain point. I have always been a fan of open world and I will remain that way. Not being able to live my own in-game life is just not worth it to me.

II am not that great at sports games, Not really horrible but no king of the ring either. I think it may have to do with the fact i don't have much interest for sports that much in real life so why would I want to play them in a video game. I do well with the madden football games but I have a small interest in Football.

I can't remember being really bad at any games that I played, except Dark Souls. I didn't complete the game at all, because it made me too nervous. I think I made it three quarters through, but I just couldn't play it anymore, so that I could finish it.
I never played that Dark Souls game. I mainly played some RTS and FPS games. I just could not play games like DMC I kept getting killed and gave up. My brother is good with all the videogames he plays. It makes me jealous to say the least. I am decent at certain games and I was surprised I had completed Uncharted 2 for the PS3. It got a bit tricky at end fighting against Lazaravich but I made it. The place kept shaking up when you are fighting lazaravich and you only had the Beretta on you. I am not too good at fighting games I could not handle the controller like my brother and other people. Hence why I would always lose and feel bitter about defeat.