Fun little thing

What do you have against Junior Mints? They're chocolatey and minty. You can't go wrong with a combination like that.

Mint is good. Although I must admit I have a strong preference for peppermint. I do not understand why people like wintermint.

Stan stop trying to bring this thread back on topic. This is the off topic section, remember?

True enough. Although some threads never had a topic in the first place. What would the topic of the Hey Guys thread be?

That's not what I said. I said I had to be convinced to try Oreos, I had assumed I wouldn't like them. Once I actually tried them though I loved Oreos.

In fact, they make them with mint now.

wow katie, did you have to be convinced to try pizza as well, or did they just slap you around until you did, no I'm guessing your some sort of weird conehead type alien that pours windex into everything that you eat, that and you mate with some sort of eskimo kiss type ritual, boy katie, you sure are one sick freak, anyways,mint oreo's suck, give me the peanut butter and chocolate stuffed ones anytime

Peanut Butter and Chocolate are a disgusting combination.

And yes I also had to be forced to try pizza. I was a very picky eater, I still am come to think of it.

wow, I don't know which of the two comments are more shocking, and if are such a picky eater, what the hell do you have no problem eating???