Fun little thing

Beth

Registered
Aug 26, 2005
OH...IO
www.myspace.com
Over the years, thousands of people has taken our Love and Sex Life Prediction and our predictions came true every single time. We will let you do the Love and Sex Life Prediction for FREE, in return, we hope you will tell your friends about Crush007. (thats how you got here, right?)

Crush007.com predicts your future Love and Sex life based on your answers on a few questions (We will analyze your answers using our patented Crush-O-Matic program). Crush007 will tell you the nature of your boyfriend or girlfriend, first and last crush. And Oh, did we tell you that Crush007 is able to predict exactly how long (YES! down to the minute) you can get along well with each of them?

Remember, this is a game of honesty. To get the best predictions, you have to answer the following questions honestly otherwise our Crush-O-Matic will analyze the wrong sets of data!

Here is the link:
http://www.crush007.com/love.cgi?id=1128633434zem

I didn't need a quiz to tell me I was a loser. I am pretty sure the majority of my posts have already revealed that.

Well, I would do it, except it's asking for my e-mail address. Hence I won't do it because I know if I give them my e-mail address I'll be inundated with spam. :(

Where have you been Andre? Although now that I see your avatar perhaps I don't want to know.

no shit, because it's the one with the tampon in his mouth, and the 40 to take away the awful taste in his mouth, I can just picture the background music when he took the picture

"Colt 45 and 2 zig-zags
baby that's all we need
we can go to the park
after dark
and smoke that tumbleweed
as the marijuana burns
we can take our turns
singing dirty rap songs
stop to hit the bong
like cheech and chong
and burn that tumbleweed"