family guy

It was funny as shit....that's my thought......although as stated by another tv celebrity, they were taking jabs at Family Guy for having a version of Muhammad on their show....but the thing is, Southpark did the same thing a while back.....But still, the boys did good on this episode....i had to rewind it and play it again, and again

The South Park episode was brilliant. And I am not completely convinced that Matt and Trey don't like Family Guy. Cartman was the one railing on the show, while Stan and Kyle said positive things about it. The big wheel scene was absolute genius. And Randy had some classic moments.

"I like the sand idea."

Plus the points Cartman made were valid. The flashback jokes are interchangable and can be used anywhere. They don't impact the story. Some times the flashbacks are ehhhh. When they are on though, it is piss your pants funny. South Park is much more related to story. It is social commentary. Because they can turn out episodes so quickly, they can be very relevant with current events and comment on the absurdity of situations.

But Family Guy rose to the occasion this past weekend also. While the episode overall was average, there were some great moments.

"DING FRIES ARE DONE."

I expect them to parody the Numa Numa dance any episode now.

My dad actually knows the Numa Numa kid. He had him as a student in one of his physics classes.

For those that happened to miss the brilliant episode by the four hellions.....Comedy Central will be replaying it tonight at 9:30 and Part 2 of the episode comes on at 10:00pm tonight....There you guy Family Guy fans, get your fix NOW!!!

Ok, so i finally got to watch the second half of the Southpark "Cartoon Wars" episode that aired last night....i must say it was funny, but not hilariously funny.....There was some more dark humor i thought...Still, good job from the boys and i wonder if Family Guy will retaliate....You guys will have to tell me, 'cause like Cartman, i don't watch the show

The second part of Cartoon Wars was awesome. Like Asylum said, there weren't as many laugh out loud moments, but it was a very well thought out episode. The explanation of the Family Guy writing staff was absolutely brilliant. I will allow a few more days for people to see reruns before I elaborate.

I don't think Family Guy will retaliate. I still don't think South Park was really putting Family Guy down.

I don't think Family Guy will retaliate, cause I don't think it was meant to insult the show at all. Family Guy has insulted itself or the Fox network more times than South Park did in the Cartoon Wars. It's all fun and games, nothing to take too personal. I thought it was hilarious, but I definitely prefer Family Guy's humor to South Park's.

New episode happened this sunday. I think Peter and his father in law should bond more often, first on the episode where Lois becomes a model and now this.

Favorite New Episode Qoute: Tie between "Oh yeah, your a bad girl, yeah vote for Taft" and "Hand me my thinking grenades"

and wijg, here's a question, I bought a new boat, what name should I give it?

Sunday's episode was funny I laughed. And Finally the KolAid man got what he needed. It makes me laugh everytime I think of that. He now knows what it's like when ppl bust through thw wall. and keep on doing it.

When is the Chicken goming back for revenge.

The Kool Aid man reference was nice, but kurruption pinned it on my favorite. The thinking grenades were awesome. I also liked the side story about Stewie practicing gymnastics. His commentary was pretty damn funny.

And kurruption, my memory is failing me on the specific reference you are alluding to. Is it Peter's boat when he becomes a fisherman? Or when all of Spooner Street won boats, didn't Quagmire have a funny name for his? I am embarrassed to say that I can't remember. I haven't seen any of the old episodes lately, and my memory of those specifics is slowly failing. I have let you down my friend. I am sorry.

Sigh, wijg I never thought a day like this would come, I went ahead and named the boat, I'm officially the proud owner of the S.S. More Powerful Than Superman, Batman, Spiderman And The Incredible Hulk Put Together

Yeah, my friend at work, whose Family Guy brain is not failing, clued me into the correct answer. I considered logging in and editing my post, but then I would just be lying to you. And I just couldn't bring myself to do that. I guess I need to try more thinking grenades next time.

Well, I got to see most of the most recent Family Guy and I thought it was pretty funny. Lots of Meg bashing. It is amazing how much grief they give that character. I think Mila Kunis is an amazingly good sport to continue to do the voice. My favorite moment probably came with Ollie Williams.

I SAW A FISH.

Unfortunately, I was just getting back from E3 and didn't tape it, so I will have to look for it again the next time around.

By the way, at E3 I met Phil Lamar who does a few voices on Family Guy. I only spoke to him for a minute or two and I was so star struck at seeing him that I mostly fumbled words out. Oh well. It would have been hilarious to hear him do some of the voices.