family guy

I also liked how they brought back the fisherman whose father was a tree. He had one of the greatest lines in the previous episode he was in.

Lots and lots of fish, I guess, would be the main bullet point of this presentation.

Well, the new episode was ok. First half, meh, second half HILARIOUS. Because it was about Chris. Seth Green just does an absolutely amazing job with that voice. You have not truly lived until you've heard Chris Griffin sing Wham. And the slam on Meg was pretty good. I think MacFarlane is obsessed with Lucas like many other creative people like Trey and Matt.

I can't believe I forgot about this topic, let's see, enjoyed the movie, but felt like they mabye stretched it out too long. Loved many of the flashbacks and references, hated that in reality it's not uncensored.

"Wait Quagmire, Isn't there an O, in country"

I absolutely loved the beginning with Trisha Takanawa

"wow, and thank you trisha, for setting your people back 100 years"

The stewie/sadaam bit was sweet

all and all I give it an A-

well wijg, it's wednesday, you know what that means, GOgurt day!!!!!!!!!!!! :bouncy:

My new favorite part:

Voice: Hello Vic
Vic: Detective Scrotes. I told you I wouldn't work with you anymore.
Detective Scrotes: Yeah, well I got a listening problem.

for the past couple of episodes family guy has seem sorta stale to me, the whole stewie and peter bonding episode had only a few laughs, the previous one I don't even remember what it was about, but all sins were forgiven last night with the hilarious episode that aired. Pow, right in the kisser now has a whole new meaning and life of its own. Their is a new character, that I could definitely see as an action figure pretty soon, and off course the pickle must be included. And last but not least, my new favorite qoute was aired.

"I know what you want, I've seen you in movies, but I'm too good to have sex with you, whore, slut, bitch, I'll just have to eat the whore outta you."

I missed the episode because the game ran late, and I did not tape the right time. I saw right up to the part where he started the fat people's club. Now I'm not saying it's anyone's fault that I taped incorrectly *MEG* but I was bummed that I missed the rest of the episode.

And Spuds, I laughed very hard at that part in the previous episode.

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY TIME.

I can't deal with the show. The fact that Peter has balls for a chin is just something I can't get by. Although my coworker relays the plot of every episode ever made. on a daily basis.

Ok, this thread has been dead for too long. This past weekend's episode was pretty good. But it mentioned Street Fighter and RPG nerds. That made it awesome. So everyone remember, paladins can't use helmets of disintegration.