E3 Games: Which ones are you excited about

Bioshock (PC, Next-Gen)

World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (PC)

Mega Man ZX (DS) NEW!

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Cube)

and

Desperate Housewives (PC)

Definitely Twilight Princess... anything RPG/adventure-oriented for the DS (the Dragon Warrior game looks kinda funky; I'll definitely be looking into the Final Fantasy stuff though ^_^). I'm kinda excited to hear about that Avatar game too, just because its just a righteous butt-kicking show. Since THQ is developing it and they're responsible for lots of stupid kiddie games derived from other Nickelodeon shows, I'm kind of unsure about it (especially because IGN nor gamefaqs or anyone had info on it) but I might have faith in this one. Besides, bending is just cool. Almost as cool as psynergy. Almost.

Lumines 2,Unreal Tournament 2007, Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess, God of War 2, Killzone Liberation, Dirge of Cerberus, FFXII, and Justice League Heroes

Is it sad that there's nothing that really gets me excited in this list? Thankfully it's not comphrensive.

There are a few things that pique me but nothing that I'm dying to see. Not even Rocket Slime, though I'll probably get it. Twilight Princess is on everyone's list of course, but I'm holding off my excitement untilI see it. A few others that are mildly interesting:

Winning Eleven 10
Phantasy Star Universe
Yakuza (this is supposed to be like a better Shenmue)
Valkyrie Profile 2

But even those are just kinda enh. I think I'm too jaded for this.

Yeah, that list is VERY tentative. Especially since Nintendo already said they'd be showing off Revolution games.

I'm excited to finally see footage of how the Wii controller is used. So far, all we've seen are screens, or a bunch of actors, waving the thing around.

As far as games are concerned, LoZ:TP, Red Steel, Sonic the Hedgehog (nextgen), GoW II, FF XII.

I'm with BC on this one. So far, nothing is blowing my doors off. Plenty of them look nice, but I'm tired of seeing so many FPS games or really anything in first-person view.

I'd have to say Mass Effect because, admittedly, I'm a bit of a BioWare fanboy. Because I have never hated a single RPG they worked on. And because the Xbox 360 could use a few more RPGs than Oblivion.

Any thing from Nintendo I could care less what they show. Even Pikmin 3
PS3 - Metal Gear 4, Devil May Cry 4, Killzone 2, And a few others.
360 - NINJA GAIDEN 2 it better be shown. The xbox has no action title game out yet ( FPS dont count to me ) And I guess Halo 3. And any XBLA games

I would have to say Halo 3, God of War 2, Zelda, Unreal Tournament 2007, and the Powerstone collection sounds pretty cool. But wtf, desperate housewives?

E3 lists are always highly speculative. Maybe 25% of them are released on time.

Beside, if you are excited about a game being announced at E3, it is most likely b/c it is a sequel, which then it's only "exciting" b/c you like the game it is based on. So really, you are admitting you like a game other than the one on the list.

Straight up, you're not seeing anything about Ninja Gaiden 2. Itagaki already said they haven't started to consider the planning of the development for it. You can hope that Dead or Alive: Code Chronus is Ninja Gaiden-esque in gameplay, but even that's just possible.

spudlyff8fan said:
Straight up, you're not seeing anything about Ninja Gaiden 2. Itagaki already said they haven't started to consider the planning of the development for it. You can hope that Dead or Alive: Code Chronus is Ninja Gaiden-esque in gameplay, but even that's just possible.

I know I herad that a while back but a man can dream right. Spud please do not crush my dreams. Itagaki also said he might not even put Ninja gaiden on the 360 at all it might go to the PS3. I'm just witng for that action type game for the 360. No guns, Gears of War will not satisfy my hunger. If I see anything at E3 for the 360 this year it better be on those lines. Other than that Halo will not inpress me. On game that will be worht seeing is a waste of my time. With Nintendo I just wanna see what games they will have anything. Sony has me hooked on a few titles but Xbox is not blowing my skirt up.