E3 Games: Which ones are you excited about

I just saw a trailer for Call of Duty 3 ( COD3) and it looks....how should I say this.........Can't curse........My spelling is not that good................o forget it. You have to see it. if the game looks like that and plays the way I see it. I'm all in. Plus the Smackdown footage was god too.

Link for the COD3 http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/801/801848/vids_1.html

I can't wait to see the progress Silicon Knights has made with Too Human. They have a great track record. I also hope Ubisoft releases some more information on Assassin's Creed... maybe some new screenshots or videos. That would be nice.

Civilization IV: Warlords (PC)
NBA 2K7 (PS2, Xbox, X360)
GTR 2 - FIA GT Racing (PC)
Fury (PC)
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow (PC, PS2)
World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (PC)

Although I feel that the field of FPSs is plenty saturated enough, especially those surrounding the events of World War II, I am looking forward to what possible advances (besides graphically) Call of Duty 3 can offer. I watched the E3 trailer and was as impressed as one could be without seeing actial game footage, but it is touting that it will bring you closer to combat than ever before, I guess we'll wait and see.

ActionHank said:
I am more or less excited to see about the Nintendo and Sony consoles. Games are going to be a plus

Amen - new consoles are far more exciting than specific titles.

I'm hoping there will be more great, non-sequel non-"FANchise" games this year.

I think so or he is refering to GTA and Halo, the games that get blown outta the warter because of the fans. Nothing against Halo. BUT GTA San Adreaes was wack. Pure wacka-do. DO_KEAY dookey. Crap, If I could speak another language I would give more words. Truth is there there are not enough words in the human laguage to describe how bad that game was.

Sorry bout that. Maybe he's talking about game knock off's that should never be made. I can care less I just wanna see what goming out. There is a new drug that I must buy.

Almost everything. from the missions to the characters, to the plot. It was just not good. I had no fun playing the game. I bought it when it fisrt came out on the PS2, I reached the end mission in about 4 days, let a friend of mine hold the game because i had no passion or dive to play it. I got it back in 3 weeks traded the game ( go 36 in store credit ) and got metroid prime 2.

the game was bland to me. It was no Vice City I'l tell you that. The only good thing it did was inprove on the trageting system. Everything else was dull. To much useless drivng. And I know it's part of the game, but a lot of it was pointless.

Hmm, I thought it was really good, and I had a lotta fun playing it. But I can't compare it to the other GTA's, cuz I havent really played them in depth.

I think he is talking about video games that has a big franchise behind it. Halo for example. He wants to see games that do not have million doller advertisements and a bunch of hype around it. But I think that will be hard to find. Since E3 is all about hype.

silent_storm said:
Hmm, I thought it was really good, and I had a lotta fun playing it. But I can't compare it to the other GTA's, cuz I havent really played them in depth.

HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN? You really need to play GTA3 and Vice City. They are the better of all things GTA. Go back and buy them both. They both together will run you about $20 at the most. So it's worth it.

silent_storm said:
lol Alright I'll take you up on that offer. Might even buy or borrow it from one of my friends...

Trust me you wont be sorry. If so i'll refund you $20 if you are dis-pleased.