Do you think about you the games you play

Whenever i play most of the day, during weekends. I mean almost 8 hours in a day, I always dream about the game. Even in my dreams I play and surprisingly every color, the setting and the character physical features I can picture them out clearly in my dreams. The way I control the console and touch the screen (in smartphones), they are very detailed.

There are also times when I dream of me being the character I usually play. It is sometimes annoying because whenever I try to use my power, nothing comes out from my hands or whenever I try to fly, I cannot fly. It only turns out due to my disappointment, I wake up and realize that it is already 7 in the morning.

I see games as what they are which is games. I don't spend my precious time believing that I will one day live the type of life of the characters that I use in games or the type of environment which the games were built in. The reason is because I just want to enjoy playing and not for any other reason at all. I know many might fantasize about the game that they play, but I'm not that type of person.

Yeah, I can get obsessed with a game, sometimes fantasizing about actually being part of that universe and battling monsters left or right. Or if it's a competitive game, I browse numerous sites looking for optimal strategies per character and how to play the game properly and improve your skills.

In terms of thinking about the games I play, I'll sometimes think about League of Legends at work or school, usually when I'm bored. It gives me something to look forward to in the evenings when all of my friends are off work and able to play as well. This isn't disruptive to my day-to-day activities, more of just a desire to game after a long day.

I definitely find myself doing that - I guess that's probably in part to do with the fact I like a lot of RPG's so naturally you are playing a role and take on that persona! I think that's one of the fun things about gaming though - it can really transport you into a different world, and you get caught up thinking about all aspects of the game. It can be a nice escape from real life for a bit!

Yes, sometimes I even dreamt of it. I got addicted to Rules of Survival and in my dreams I am popping a med kit. It's weird because it is just a game.

wanting to live inside the video game, I guess the anime Sword art online and log horizon, also made me think hat same question, but if I were be able to live on the game , I would probably choose World of Warcraft, because you can fly there, there is raid dungeons and a lot of PVP.

Yeah I think so it does have a minor psychological effect on some people but for me it's all good. When I was a teen, I and my friends would goof around portraying different characters of our favorite games, it was all for fun though and without any adverse effects.

The game I was playing is very addictive and it is also my stress reliever, so I prefer to everyone to play games for past time and also for their entertainment.

I actually think much more about video games these days than I’ve ever had before. I’ve been trying to just generally improve and grow as an individual, so I’ve been considering a lot of my old habits. Obviously one of those habits was mindlessly playing video games.

A lot of the time, I’d fire up a new game without really thinking twice about what sort of impact it had on me psychologically. I’d often go on autopilot and turn off any sort of mindfulness, letting myself be engrossed in the game’s universe. This is fine until you realize that you’ve been constantly putting off important things like work, exercise, eating, and social communication, just so you can finish a game or get the next achievement.

These days I try to keep an eye out for those symptoms, rather than just mindlessly obsessing over a video game.

Whenever I immerse myself in a game, I sometimes find it leaking into my real life. I could be talking to someone and they say something which randomly reminds me the game.
I also find myself wishing that some game characters were real as it would be really cool.

Video games is something that I have been committed to for years. Of course yes, I do think about the games that I play from time to time because they are big part of me. They are always involved in my daily life activities.

Sometimes after a gameplay I usually get flashbacks of the video game I just completed or still playing and this is among reasons I normally go back to play again.