Best PSP game out now

I've played a lot of them, and it seems to me that most of them don't live up to the PSP buildup. Even the ones that some people like are just average to me. Lumines for example, I don't know what people see in that game, but some love it. For me everything in Lumines, except the music (which I think is very good), is about par.

The PSP doesn't really have a killer ap yet. Metal Gear Acid was average and has its share of problems and Untold Legends lacks online mode and variety. Hopefully some new solid games will pop up soon. and I want to play my PSP online damn it!

anyone download the new Firmware 2.0?

I've probably wasted the most time on Untold Legends but that's not the best game.
Right now the ds has better games, but that might change.

Don't forget, Decay, while the PSP has GTALCS coming out...the DS has Mario Kart, Final Fantasy, Castlevania and Lunar coming out in its place. While PSP-owners get movies, mp3s and internet browser capabilities...DSers get games.

true that, I got the ds for Lunar, Advanced Wars, Kirby, and Castlevania

I got PSP for Advent Children, and whenever that Guilty Gear game comes out.

Advent Children comes over in a few days in Japan. get excited. this movie is headed our way!

decay said:
I got PSP for Advent Children, and whenever that Guilty Gear game comes out.

Well, the thing is that Advent Children is coming out on DVD about a month later. As for Guilty Gear,,,I've been hearing that it will be an old-timey 2d fighter (like Maximum Carnage on the SNES). Then again, I've also been hearing they're going to port GG X2R on the PSP too...

but i do like the Isuka mutilpayer found in Dust Strikers, but I dunno if it will actually work.

I don't mean to be hating on the PSP, though....afterall, the PSP has what I think is the best looking handheld game even. And I mean EVER. SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo.

Burnout Legends (& the console Burnout Revenge for that matter) should be out either today or tomorrow. Its gotten good early reviews. I can't wait to play it, I only wish EA wouldn't charge $50 for their HH games. They are so damn greedy.

Last edited:
Well, the DS is only becoming "OMG teh uber" now, with games like Phoenix Wright, Under the Knife, Castlevania, Sonic, etc. The PSP does have some nice games coming out, like GTA:LCS, Suikoden, Guilty Gear, and others, but just not as many as the DS...

POST #500!!!!

this a bit off the game topic, but

this a bit off the game topic, but I've been stuck in a county building for a work public hearing. I finally realized I could steal their internet and mess around. It's awesome! We should start a "weirdest place to post using ur psp." PS: the mygamer site looks/works great on this