best plot twists

SnakeWesker said:
MGS2's story wasn't crap at all. And yes, it does make sense, you just gotta think a little.

Of course Rose was real, Raiden said they had sex..

And yes you can take orders from someone without actually meeting him. If, for example, someone emailed you about writing the review for Elder Scrolls 4, you would write it, having never even seen the person who told you to do it in person.

Hey, your entitled to your opinion. I personally didn't care for the ending, and it made almost no sense to me. It was way over complicated and borderline pretentious.

When did I say a person couldn't take orders from someone without seeing them? But I think there's a bit of a difference though between writing a review for a web site where we all don't necessarily need to meet in order to keep the site going, and going on a top secret, world saving mission. I would think you might wanna have at least one face-to-face meeting concerning the second one.

Yeah, the ending movie wasn't really too great. New York at rush hour doesn't make for a climactic ending. Now MGS3! Now THERE'S an ending. IMO, best ending out of any game ever. I was even willing to overlook the numerous failed allusions to WWII, because the ending was just so damn good.

Maverick said:
But I think there's a bit of a difference though between writing a review for a web site where we all don't necessarily need to meet in order to keep the site going, and going on a top secret, world saving mission. I would think you might wanna have at least one face-to-face meeting concerning the second one.

Ha ha ha, yeah, you are right about that.