Best games to play in autumn?

Countess Scarlet

Registered
Sep 28, 2018
Question is kinda strange but since autumn is beginning, days are getting colder, Halloween is near, nature is becoming more golden each day, there are more rainy days and i personally find this time of the year magical, i was wondering if any of you fellow gamers have some appropriate games to recommend? :)

I was thinking about some vampire games, Halloween themed, spooky, horror, mystery and similar.
I would name Costume Quest 1&2, Life is Strange, The Whispered World, Harry Potter series and maybe Silent Hill, they have the right atmosphere i guess. :)

Since it's Halloween soon, anything horror works. The scarier the better. If you have gamer friends and want to get spooked together, try Dead by Daylight, Friday the 13th or even SCP: Secret Laboratory (it's free!). If you are into solo games, play the 'classics' like Amnesia, Outlast etc

Reactions: Countess Scarlet
Since it's Halloween soon, anything horror works. The scarier the better. If you have gamer friends and want to get spooked together, try Dead by Daylight, Friday the 13th or even SCP: Secret Laboratory (it's free!). If you are into solo games, play the 'classics' like Amnesia, Outlast etc

Thanks for the suggestions, will try them for sure! Dead by Daylight looks great (and scary). :D I played Amnesia first part, loved the game and recently i installed Machine for Pigs sequel, it is good so far but i think less scary than the first part.. We'll see. x)

Thanks for the suggestions, will try them for sure! Dead by Daylight looks great (and scary). :D I played Amnesia first part, loved the game and recently i installed Machine for Pigs sequel, it is good so far but i think less scary than the first part.. We'll see. x)

Machine for Pigs is super scary! I totally recommend it. Also Alien: Isolation is a great choice for single-player games, better when your friends are in the same room as you. Dying light is also a great zombie-survival game.

I don't like horror games. I don't play games that makes me scared. I play farming games.

Any game is good to play in this period of the year, I am playing CS: GO and Minecraft but this depends on what you like, I would say that Minecraft is better to play now.

Personally, I don't mind playing any kind of game at any point in time of the year as long as such games are very interesting and thrilling to play. You suggested playing survival games like Resident Evil and vampire games, I do agree it's a good idea to have such played in autumn.