Any other interests aside from gaming?

I love to watch K-Dramas. I usually watch on my laptop and mobile phone. My watching time is only at night up until dawn. That's only my free time because I had to work from noon 'til late night. So I always look forward to watch my favorite series and variety shows. It's my own way to relax and to free myself from stressful day, my "me time" of the day. I also do watch different videos on YouTube mostly related to K-Pop music, such as MVs of my favorite groups and their live performance. I am also a reader of fiction books and Manga/Manhwa if you're familiar with it and watch some Anime series.

I like watching Youtube. It's probably one of the most common guilty pleasures right now. Everyone seems to be watching more of it instead of TV. It could be the upgraded version of social media. :)

Aside from gaming, I watch anime and read books during free time. I recently picked up this hobby of reading books because I read somewhere about its benefits. I also quit social media this year but the last few years I spend a lot of time there too.

I have quite a lot of interests. I work as a writer, but I also do it as a hobby, on-the-side. I also like to read and I'm obviously a gamer. I also collect spiders and practice archery.

Gaming is one of my biggest interests but I do have other interests as well such as diamond art painting and scratch art that I like to do in my spare time if I don't feel like playing any games.