Any other interests aside from gaming?

Gelsemium

Registered
Dec 12, 2014
Hanging out with friends is something really cool especially when it's doing something we all enjoy. Usually for me it's a night out or sports.

KiprasN

Registered
Mar 8, 2015
My interests aside from gaming are pretty ussual. Music is a big part of my life, so I am ussually listening to music. Now what type of music depends on my other interests. I workout, so if doing that the music is more hardcore so I get a bit more energised. Another interest of mine is cycling, music is ussually pretty pumped up also, makes me go faster and keep the speed:)

Shimus

Registered
Jan 21, 2015
Reading Manga/Manhwa and watching Anime/Some Western Shows (The Originals, The 100 among them) and I game in between on a classic 1999 EQ project emulation server. It's actually very professionally done.

Aside from that, I listen to music and work on Slicethepie (music reviewing website) and PostLoop to earn a bit of cash to keep me from being homeless. I've had a rough go of it, but games are my only solace. When you have nobody else in your life you tend to latch on to what you enjoy. So I have, as well.

ChrisHendrick

Registered
Mar 9, 2015
Well, I really like to float around, I read, mostly fantasy novels, and I love sports. Those would be the two biggest things for me other than gaming, and then I kind of have an 'auxiliary' hobby spot which interchanges between anime, writing, and watching tv shows; it all depends on how I feel for maybe a month or two on which I see myself doing.

Aladar

Registered
Jan 20, 2015
Magic: The Gathering, pro-wrestling, music (especially live shows), books. General internet browsing as well, but I guess that isn't really an interest, eh :)

dyanmarie25

Registered
Feb 16, 2015
I am also a bookworm, an avid reader. I don't have really a favorite genre, as I do love reading and exploring books of different areas and fields, though I am more of a young-adult fiction and mystery/suspense novels fan. But I do appreciate anything as long as it is interesting.

HornedDemoN

Registered
Mar 15, 2015
I enjoy reading, watching TV shows and all sorts of movies. I also like sports, namely basketball and street workout. To be quiet honest, gaming is not even a major interest of mine, but I still enjoy discussing it and playing some videogames occasionally, mostly as a way to relieve stress.

yaumatei

Registered
Mar 11, 2015
I'm a major bookworm so you'll catch me reading most of the time, as well as coding (I'm starting to get into game dev lately.) Sports wise I like football and baseball, it's a great way to unwind and have some fun.

lastpage

Registered
Oct 16, 2015
I like reading as well. I will also study history and sometimes take down notes from it. I also like to be outside with my kids getting exercise and playing sports.

prose

Registered
Oct 15, 2015
I like to go hiking, especially this time of year when all of the leaves on the trees are changing colors here! I also enjoy going waterfalling, cooking, reading, and dabbling in writing. Spending time with family and friends is always time well spent for me, too.

prose

Registered
Oct 15, 2015
I like to go hiking, especially this time of year when all of the leaves on the trees are changing colors here! I also enjoy going waterfalling, cooking, reading, and dabbling in writing. Spending time with family and friends is always time well spent for me, too.

SharaElyse

Registered
Oct 18, 2015
I enjoy playing Magic: The Gathering in my spare time. I always thought it was a strange and complicated game, but my husband taught me how to play and I find myself liking it a lot! Aside from that, I enjoy crafting. I make polymer clay sculptures and charms. I am thinking of making some Eevelution sculptures!

tumbleweed

Registered
Oct 20, 2015
Some stuff I enjoy other than video games: cooking, biking, going out with friends, camping, listening to music, reading, watching movies and TV shows, hiking...

There's a lot of fun stuff to do other than play games, as fun as that is.