Any other interests aside from gaming?

I studied Music Theory for close to 6 years, so I obviously love music! I used to very much enjoy composing tunes on DAWs... nothing at all pro or anything, but I had my fun. Getting back into it.
I also love music as a fan; I have a ton of genres I love, but my favorites are Metal, Rap, Rock, Classical. I take pride in my loved ones regarding me as something of a music encyclopedia, although I'm always finding new music. Love it!

I also studied photography for slightly over a year. I'm not great and once I finally had access to a DSLR my interest faded a little bit, but I'll still occasionally take a pic or two with those intentions, and I love watching people's works.

I'm also interested in guns and the military in general. I like strategy, like war stories, like shooting (have done very little of it, though, but it seems I could get good at it) and reading about that stuff in general.

I'm also into movies. I've become a little bit selective and mostly watch the Oscar-contender-type stuff off Hollywood, but I'd actually rather watch movies from other countries. I think they are ultimately a little insight into culture and I love the modern arts as a medium for telling an interesting story.

Also like reading, although I've done little of it in recent years. Some esteemed authors include Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Arturo Perez-Reverte, Tom Clancy, Jeff Lindsay, and most recently, Anne Rice.

I have a bunch more, but I suppose those are my main interests and the stuff I do most often, besides gaming.

I love playing basketball and going out with my friends. Whenever I am at home and my friends are busy, I just play basketball with my friends at our Barangay. I usually play two games of basketball and go home for lunch. Whenever my college friends are free, we usually go to malls or some places where we can bond. Our bonding are usually eating, watching movies, and playing some arcade.

I enjoy doing some other things such as watching football as it is one of the things that I really enjoy doing. I have come to realize that doing what gives us joy is all that matters in life. I also read some books when I am on my spare time.

I love playing basketball and going out with my friends. Whenever I am at home and my friends are busy, I just play basketball with my friends at our Barangay. I usually play two games of basketball and go home for lunch. Whenever my college friends are free, we usually go to malls or some places where we can bond. Our bonding are usually eating, watching movies, and playing some arcade.

I don't have the required height to be playing basketball for that is something that I also feel like doing when I am on my free time. I have come to notice that basketball is one of the best things that you can get to do when you are trying to have a good time.

Hanging out with friends is something really cool especially when it's doing something we all enjoy. Usually for me it's a night out or sports.

Hanging out with friends is another thing that is really nice as well, but I am not the type of guy that I built by making lots of friends since I don't really want to have issues with some friends that can't understand my type of life.

I play a lot of sports, mainly table tennis, volleyball, and basketball, among others, and I also play chess and join tournaments from time to time. I also love watching TV shows and movies.

Yes, I'm quite fond of biking with my brother every weekends. It serves as our bonding at the same time while having fun and exercise in biking. They said it was quite not recommended for girls to ride a bike more often but I don't care as long as I'm enjoying it then why not.

Yes, I have quite a lot actually! Gaming was my passion since i was a teenager but as far as hobbies are concerned i try to enjoy whatever i find interesting and fulfilling.

I love photography so i spend a lot of free time taking pictures of beautiful places and interesting things i come across. I'm trying to boost up my Photoshop skills as well. I have a couple of accounts on photography sites where i post my artistic creations. :)
I adore books too and I'm trying to read as much as I can. My favorite genres are fantasy and sf, history books too.
I love cooking but I'm still a beginner and im trying to increase my skills. I prefer healthy food and recipes for making some light, tasty and nutritious meals.
Watching movies and tv shows is what keeps me occupied too, there is nothing better than watching them with a cup of hot tea after a long day. :)
And I love to explore and visit new places, that was always my biggest passion.

I love reading books, especially fantasy and sci-fi novels. I have purchased a Kindle tablet this year and since I got it, it got me hooked on reading. Every dull moment of my life is spent on reading right now (especially in game queues and lobbies). I like anime/manga as well, as they provide great stories and interesting characters!

Aside from gaming I like watching series. This would help me relax. Other thing is listening music as well. I love music.

Yes, reading is my second interest like reading love stories in wattpad. I usually reading whenever I don't have feel to play a games.

Aside from gaming, do you also have some other interests? As for me, I love music. I play the acoustic and the bass guitar. Whenever I could, I also like to read books, especially those written by Anne Rice. Of course, I also love browsing the internet. How about you?

Wow! We have the same hobbies. I also love reading books, browsing my twitter feeds and listening to music, (by the way what genre do you listen to?).
I also love to watch K-dramas, reading 'Manga' or 'Manhwa' ( Japanese/Korean comic books that I read online), watching anime, and most specially eating and sleeping.

If I'm not playing games, I would either watch movies, surf the internet, chat on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or go hang out with my friends who makes my day a great one because we always have something to gossip about.

Yes. Aside from playing NBA2k18 on my PC, I also engaged in playing the real basketball. It just makes your body fit and you can have a bonding with your friends. I have also interest on reading or watching anime. I currently watching Attack on Titan Season 3. And I'm really hooked with it.

Aside from gaming, I also love music. I love listening to different piano and guitar covers. I even learned how to play the guitar. I also wish to learn piano but I am still saving to buy one. Music is very relaxing, it can change your mood in the most magical way.

Aside from gaming, I love to travel a lot, listen to music, play football or watch football games, and what I like the most is to play with my kids and spend time with my family.

Well I am a fan of gaming, ever since I play games when I was only 7 years old. My other hobbies is to play instruments, piano and guitar. Guitar was my daily hobby when I was bored I play something that keeps my soul alive. I suggests you guys play guitar also. It is hard to learn from the start but when you play it for years it is much enjoyable. It is more enjoyable when you play instruments with your friends and if you have a friends that voice is good.

Aside from gaming, do you also have some other interests? As for me, I love music. I play the acoustic and the bass guitar. Whenever I could, I also like to read books, especially those written by Anne Rice. Of course, I also love browsing the internet. How about you?
Same here with me. I also love music and playing guitar. I also love browsing the internet.

Aside from gaming, I love reading books,watching movies and series, and of course listening to my favorite musics and singers.