Any other interests aside from gaming?

Hanging out with friends is something really cool especially when it's doing something we all enjoy. Usually for me it's a night out or sports.

My interests aside from gaming are pretty ussual. Music is a big part of my life, so I am ussually listening to music. Now what type of music depends on my other interests. I workout, so if doing that the music is more hardcore so I get a bit more energised. Another interest of mine is cycling, music is ussually pretty pumped up also, makes me go faster and keep the speed:)

Reading Manga/Manhwa and watching Anime/Some Western Shows (The Originals, The 100 among them) and I game in between on a classic 1999 EQ project emulation server. It's actually very professionally done.

Aside from that, I listen to music and work on Slicethepie (music reviewing website) and PostLoop to earn a bit of cash to keep me from being homeless. I've had a rough go of it, but games are my only solace. When you have nobody else in your life you tend to latch on to what you enjoy. So I have, as well.

I used to be a huge comic books reader, but I was never into manga. Incredible how much we can learn with comic books and games.

I used to be a huge comic books reader, but I was never into manga. Incredible how much we can learn with comic books and games.

My two biggest passions outside of video games are sports and music. As I get older, I do find it harder to try and fit all three in to my daily life.

Well, I really like to float around, I read, mostly fantasy novels, and I love sports. Those would be the two biggest things for me other than gaming, and then I kind of have an 'auxiliary' hobby spot which interchanges between anime, writing, and watching tv shows; it all depends on how I feel for maybe a month or two on which I see myself doing.

Reading books, listening to music, writing, hiking/exploring when I'm not living in the Midwest.

Magic: The Gathering, pro-wrestling, music (especially live shows), books. General internet browsing as well, but I guess that isn't really an interest, eh :)

I am also a bookworm, an avid reader. I don't have really a favorite genre, as I do love reading and exploring books of different areas and fields, though I am more of a young-adult fiction and mystery/suspense novels fan. But I do appreciate anything as long as it is interesting.

I like to cook a lot. It's refreshing after a long game session, and after some good food you have the energy to play some more. I also wnjoy movies and books.

I like to cook a lot. It's refreshing after a long game session, and after some good food you have the energy to play some more. I also wnjoy movies and books.

I enjoy reading, watching TV shows and all sorts of movies. I also like sports, namely basketball and street workout. To be quiet honest, gaming is not even a major interest of mine, but I still enjoy discussing it and playing some videogames occasionally, mostly as a way to relieve stress.

I'm a major bookworm so you'll catch me reading most of the time, as well as coding (I'm starting to get into game dev lately.) Sports wise I like football and baseball, it's a great way to unwind and have some fun.

I love watching movies/series, reading books, partying and going out on road trips especially on weekends.

I like reading as well. I will also study history and sometimes take down notes from it. I also like to be outside with my kids getting exercise and playing sports.

I like to go hiking, especially this time of year when all of the leaves on the trees are changing colors here! I also enjoy going waterfalling, cooking, reading, and dabbling in writing. Spending time with family and friends is always time well spent for me, too.

I like to go hiking, especially this time of year when all of the leaves on the trees are changing colors here! I also enjoy going waterfalling, cooking, reading, and dabbling in writing. Spending time with family and friends is always time well spent for me, too.

I enjoy playing Magic: The Gathering in my spare time. I always thought it was a strange and complicated game, but my husband taught me how to play and I find myself liking it a lot! Aside from that, I enjoy crafting. I make polymer clay sculptures and charms. I am thinking of making some Eevelution sculptures!

Some stuff I enjoy other than video games: cooking, biking, going out with friends, camping, listening to music, reading, watching movies and TV shows, hiking...

There's a lot of fun stuff to do other than play games, as fun as that is.