Any other interests aside from gaming?

Playing with cards, be it poker, bridge, blackjack. I also enjoy learning new flourishes and cardistry techniques, and collecting unique decks of cards. (Bicycle has some really cool-looking ones)

Other than that I also enjoy watching anime/reading manga, playing the piano and lazing around on the computer ^^

I really love listening to music. I listen to music while doing most things. I have a blog where I write about independent music, art, and fashion as well. I also love skateboarding, but I haven't had a chance to skate in a really long time.

I got in contact with music because of gaming, and now I'm actually learning to produce my own songs!
And of course, I also love to listen to music. During the vacations, I often listen more than 5 hours to hardstyle everyday, while gaming or programming, which is also a hobby of mine.

Aside from gaming, I'm into music, drawing, surfing the internet, going shopping with my friends or family and photography. I have a lot of interests that I want to start, but sometimes I can't when I'm always at home. I'm home-schooled, so I don't go out as much as I want to. I also need to buy equipment to start photography. Even though I have so many interests, sometimes money comes first in order to start doing it. I enjoy music and I also enjoy singing/songwriting, (mostly choruses.) I'm interested in getting a job too, but that's a little hard for me knowing I'm only 15. I'm also interested in attending a pre college program named JKCP to enjoy some time off without being in the house for so long in the summer. You get to live in a college dorm with many others from around the world. There's a cafe that serves really good food and there's a campus just like any other college with a grassy ground. There's also trips that they take on Saturdays and Sundays. I'm so excited! I'm gonna attend next summer.

I'm a writer and programmer. I'm working on getting my website stocked up with examples of my programming work, and I completed the NaNoWriMo 2014 challenge. I am presently an unpublished novelist, but I'm hoping to get my story published in ebook format by early 2015. :D

Bitcoins. I am really hardcore nto Bitcoin and other Crypto currency mining, and information. i have a website, I have a facebook group I put together to help people become more aware of the industry and teach them how they can make good money with no out of pocket investment. I have my own cloud mining contracts as well as real hardware I use to mine various coins thruout the week. I am very deep into this new bitcoin revolution and i enjoy the work i do.

Ahh lets see, I do enjoy a good read. Music is always good for my soul. The interwebs, although that will be the death of me... I mean just yesterday I spent 5 minutes on 9gag and it was THE best 10 hours of my life!
I really love gardening that calms me (or infuriates me, depending on the day) and makes me feel accomplished, it is also very useful.

Reading is definitely my default hobby. Just like games, it's a way to be transported into different worlds! Also there's nothing as comforting as curling up with a good book while sipping on a hot drink.

All this talk of mining bitcoins and crypto currencies in this thread has me curious though. I'm a total newbie at it but I'd definitely like to look more into it!

I love Star Wars. Especially the books. I mainly read Star Wars books, and I also write my own Star Wars stories. Well, technically, I'm still trying to complete my first one, but yeah.

I love music and writing! I use to play flute in the high school band, as well as compose some little stuff on Anvil Studios. I have always been into fantasy things so I started writing a story about dragons. I plan to get it and a sequel published someday.

Movies with friends, either in theatres, or at home. Hunting, 30/30 rifle and a bow, makes no difference. I only kill what I personally eat though, I do not believe in sport hunting. Other than that American Football as I'm a Steelers fan (NW PA, after all). Drawing and reading come to mind next, then just relaxing to music.

Music is my passion. Ever since I could remember I've been playing or learning to play musical instruments. My dad was a bass and guitar player so there were always guitars, basses, keyboards around at our house. He showed me how to play my first guitar chords and from then on I don't think a day passed without me picking up a guitar. I've played in school orchestra, mostly our traditional music on traditional stringed instruments and after that I've been playing mostly with bands. I've toured through out our whole country playing clubs, festivals, concerts and TV shows. Our band split and for the last couple of years I've been playing strictly for myself at home.

When I'm not playing games I usually try and make music as I know a couple do instruments and also I'm trying to figure out a few music softwares to bring it all together. I also like making digital designs as a hobby since I am a graphic designer and I like making nice logos and wallpapers and layouts etc. both for work and for recreation.

Music is my passion. Ever since I could remember I've been playing or learning to play musical instruments. My dad was a bass and guitar player so there were always guitars, basses, keyboards around at our house. He showed me how to play my first guitar chords and from then on I don't think a day passed without me picking up a guitar. I've played in school orchestra, mostly our traditional music on traditional stringed instruments and after that I've been playing mostly with bands. I've toured through out our whole country playing clubs, festivals, concerts and TV shows. Our band split and for the last couple of years I've been playing strictly for myself at home.
Oh that's awesome you got to do tours! About a year after graduating high school, I met up with some friends at the community college, and they were asking if I wanted to join either their jazz or celtic bands. That would have been amazing but unfortunately they have not called me back nor have they bothered to contact me through email. The experience would have been nice though. I could have regained my confidence to play my flute again.

Reactions: Cmok
Oh that's awesome you got to do tours! About a year after graduating high school, I met up with some friends at the community college, and they were asking if I wanted to join either their jazz or celtic bands. That would have been amazing but unfortunately they have not called me back nor have they bothered to contact me through email. The experience would have been nice though. I could have regained my confidence to play my flute again.
It's never too late you know. I miss jamming with people, I miss that feeling of feeding off each other's creative juices. Now you got me all nostalgic hahaha. How long have you been playing the flute?

I love to read. I also love to work online trying to make money to help pay for things since I live in the middle of nowhere with noway out and I have no job history worth of note, so I get the snub everywhere in favor of someone else. All. The. Time. So I said F' it, there had to be a better way online. Still making little and less to be honest, but I'm trying.

I like to read too, but I prefer to do sports or outdoor activities so that I don't get fat, lately I've been a lot in my bicycle.

I am fat, so I guess I prefer less-intensive exercises. Won't sugar-coat it, but working the mind feels nice. Not to say I don't exercise or walk miles on end at points (no car, friends - walk everywhere)

Hmm. Dreaming up get rich quick schemes.

Why don't you start walking Shimus? All that weight would disappear before you know it! I love exercising, it really makes me feel good.

Asides from gaming I also like going out with my best friends, watching anime and drawing.
I also like writing, not books, but I like writing different quotes.