Any Christians?

Those are not Christians and won't have a part of the future eternity with the Living Christ.

I don't know who you are brother- but I do know that it isn't your decision on who goes where.

Log before thorn.

SurendrdSeraph12 said:
My comments about the gaming community were founded and well-based. Just because no one in this forum is choosing to post on this topic doesn't mean that there aren't athiests and agnostics within the community overall. You're a highly intelligent and intellectual person, and I know you know that, so don't show yourself to be too low to be able to reason that thought. Also, if you actually took the time to read most, if not all, of the posts on this topic (which I know you did), then you also noticed that there are many "Christians" who claim affiliation but do not show it. Those are not Christians and won't have a part of the future eternity with the Living Christ. Those who profess religion with their mouth, yet do not back it with deeds do not believe in that affiliation, though they claim it with their mouth. Basically, on this thread alone there have been several non-Christians who say that they are Christians. And no, I'm not saying I'm the perfect Christian, nor am I saying that everyone that isn't just like me is condemned to Hell. I am saying, however, that those who say, "Yeah, I say I'm a Christian, but I do nothing with it and am still worse than a heathen," have truly deep issues with the Lord.

And because you obviously have a thing for theology, you know what evangelism within Christianity means and who we reach out to, and that those people do flourish and thrive within the realm for video gaming.

Thanks for the refutation, but I don't see the point within your pointless comment... maybe for a reason?

Alright, I feel I must clarify myself. That was just a throwaway comment I made, to try and keep the mood light in the thread, which is why it was followed by the old-school emoticon. Of course, there is only so much information you can communicate with text, so it's going to be subject to differing interpretations depending on what the reader brings to the reading of said text. I would say that maybe you shouldn't show yourself to be too low to pick up on that, but then there would be another misunderstanding. :p

And here I was, complimenting the good nature of the people posting. :(

Guys, calm it down a notch.

Nutshell Christian theology - if you believe, then you will go to heaven. If not, then you will be called to account for the bad things you've done. Hell.

I try not to tell people they're going to hell. It's not my style. I want people to know Christ's LOVE, not the torture of judgement.

Now...

11) If God seeks to have an authentic personal relationship with his creation, why would he reveal that unless you acknowledge or have an authentic personal relationship with him, you will not spend eternity with him after this life?

God lives. He works. Would you want your parents to ignore you when you feel the need to have a relationship with them? God is love. He doesn't need us, but he WANTS us to live with Him in glory.

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

In short, God doesn't want any person on earth to perish(die spiritually), but all come to repentance(the realization that we are indeed, a flawed creation, and seek to reconcile with God through His son).

Christian gamer here as well. I haven't exactly read through the thread much as of yet, but I'll get around to it. Just wanted to post and I guess let my brothers and sisters in Christ know that another member shares their faith.

I'm a gamer but not a christian. I don't care what or who you believe in but I hate that they try toinfluence you with their ways.

General_Wiese said:
Ok ActionHank, sorry for disrupting this ENTIRE website full od game topics you could read, But since you cant make one thread of space available for God, I geuss We'll just stop talking. Wait a second, What is the topic of this website? Games. What forum are we in? Off-"topic" discussion. No, I dont think I'll stop talking about God. I think I'll talk about God all I want wherever I want because its not only in a off topic forum but because it my right as an american citizen. But Thankyou for caring about video games beyond the the Highest being of them all.

Wow thank you for completly proving my point.

Anyways this is the longest thread that has ever stayed on topic, and since this is a off topic thread I will do in good ole MyGamer Fasion.

I was doing a wikipedia search on ninjas when I stumbled upon this...

http://www.konigunninjutsu.com/

I don't know how legit these guys are, but they seem serious.

Oh yeah, think I might get some ninja traning!

"I'm a gamer but not a christian. I don't care what or who you believe in but I hate that they try toinfluence you with their ways."

Then dont go into a topic called Any Christians. Jeez I dont know why people are so stupid on this forum. We werent trying to influence anyone. We wanted to know if anyone was christian on here.

O and ActionHank, Good for you. No one cares. Anyway the fact that this is about God and has stayed on topic the longest is no suprise. He works in mysterious ways.