1. No I can honestly say no. I'm a Christian, and to me it's foolish. I was rasied in a baptist church and I've alwaysed questioned my faith. Not in God himself but in my religion. How can anyone say their religion is the right one when we all have a God to abide by. Each one of my friends all have a beleif in something other then mine. We have only talked about this once, and each time the same question and answer comes up. My religion is not right but at the same time neither is yours. I guess it really comes down to what you wish to beleive in. Which point of veiw you see God in. And thats were you can find the religon for you.the_roach said:Questions of curiosity for anyone:
1) Do you believe your faith/religion/belief is the correct one, the right one? Why?
2) Why does the most supreme, perfect being want or need to be worshipped or praised, recognized?
3) If God is omnibenevolent, why is there evil? (That's probably one of the more common questions, but I haven't read many religious debates on the internet.)
4) Is your religious conviction strong enough that you would be able to sacrfiice the life of a significant other if it was required of you?
2. That is another Bull**** question I could never answer. So I posed one myself. Why do you feel the need to worship anything? Why do you want to worship something? If you can not prove it is there then why do it? Again it comes down to what you want to beleive in.
3. Well I guess it is because there is good. It's like light and dark you can't have one with out the other. But the question is how do define evil? How do you define good? The terrorist we see from the middle east beleive in a God right. So to them they are doing God's work. To them they are doing good. To us we see that as evil. So whos right in this situation. Again it comes down to what you belive in. Evil is something that we see as bad. But can evil be good too, or vise-versa. If evilis being unholy then by all means we are all evil in our own ways.
4. So you are asking if I think it is moraly right to kill in the name of my God. My answer is NO. Unless God comes down and tells me infront of millions of ppl face to face then NO. I see no point. If killing is a sin ( by any religous standard ) then why do we do it. Wars, ramndom, death penalty, all of these actions are considered to be murder. Weather you call it revenge or not it's all murder.