All American Hero

Beth

Registered
Aug 26, 2005
OH...IO
www.myspace.com
This is made for Katie...but really it is for all who worship all that is Alex. :lilo:

alexhero.jpg

Dammit! Where is my gelding knife when I really need it? You stay put DW, I'll be back in a few minutes. By the way, have you been to see our daughter yet? She takes after you. You also owe a lot of back child support. Pay up, asshole!

So the fact that I was only pregnant for a month and clearly gave birth to a aline/human hybrid who is now performing on Broadway isn't proof? You're dumb as a brick, aren't you?

it could of been a voodoo pregnancy, you know, like on the seed of chucky, for all we know lil Samus is some voodoo priestess cutting chickens heads off and cursing dark wijg for neglecting her

That would explain how she made it on Broadway so fast. But I'm pretty sure she's an athiest - or convinced that she's god. It's hard to tell with her.

He wouldn't have kicked your ass the first time, if you'd WAITED FOR BACKUP!!!!

I mean you know he's your evil twin - there's a good chance that you're evenly matched physically. On top of that, he's evil - so he's gonna cheat. It's just stupid to face him by yourself. Dumbass.