All American Hero

Wait a minute.....I thought this was "THE GREAT AMERICAN HERO" thread.....I loved that show.....nothing like a clumsy superhero on Friday nights to inspire people.........."Believe it or not, i'm walking on air. I never thought i could this freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......".....sorry, got carried away...thought it was another thread....

I used to love that show when I was young. Now I can't think of one reason why I thought it was so great. Except that song, damn I love that song. It will definitely be played at my wedding, whenever the hell that will be.

that would be great if you played that at your wedding....Nah, the show was decent....but that song.....That song is the song that makes the whole world sing.....hahaha

Very bad show in the 80's. Never saw it myself, but they like to mention it on "I love the 80s" on VH1.

oh god and that damn show had completely left my mind, the costume was crap, the actors were crap, Pretty much the whole 80's were crap, except for whitesnake of course

You wouldn't be referring to the Whitesnake...."Chick on the car in the rain"......would u??........Oh yeah, in that aspect, Whitesnake was awesome......What was her name???

Believe it or not George isn't at home
So leave a message at the beep
I must be out or I'd pick up the phone...
Where could I be?
Believe it or not...
I'm not home

That song is one of the few things I know about Seinfeld. After hearing that, I wanted to do a song for my voicemail. But I never did it. Oh well, another addition to the ever lengthening list of regrets.

no regrets, alex. remember that pact we made after we killed that guy for looking at us? and after you burned a winning lottery ticket just cause you were afraid your life would change irreversibly? and after i had that ridiculous cosmetic surgery? NO REGRETS!

Oh! Now I understand. You have the amish beard to hide the scars from the botched cosmetic surgery.

There was this classic Kids in the Hall sketch, or I thought it was classic, where one of them grows a beard and it takes over his mind, eventually reverting him back to a primitive state of mind, and then hurling him over a ledge. Perhaps BC is somewhere along that contingency.

And I don't remember any of those incidents Ghost. I just remember that time when we stayed up all night playing Bratz: Rock Angelz for Gamecube and we promised each other that we wouldn't let anyone run our lives. We were free and independent. And that we would stay BFF. I even gave you that half piece of the BFF necklace, which according to South Park means that you have the sole ability to decide my fate should I ever slip into a persistant vegitative state.

136727092_m.jpg

pheerd the beard!