PC Games or Mobile Games?

I think most of the time I am playing video games in my mobile phone because it is very convenient for me, I can easily play for an instant if I have some time anywhere and anytime I want which is really hard for PC games to play with. I think I only play PC games when I am at home but during working days or when I am on travel my mobile phone was one of my favorite instrument to play video games.

I weigh what is more of my liking when in terms of gaming cause it’ll be time consuming. To me i prefer mobile games over pc games cause it’s convinient to just play with your handhels device cause it’s not that much of a power hungry device instead of a pc that eats alot of power. Your energy bills will just go up if you play on a pc game but when you play on a mobile you just have to make the battery 100% and you can unplug it and you’re good to go.when you satisfy your gaming self you can just lay down your device and be more productive. So i prefer a mobile game.

I like to play video games on my mobile for one reason that I can play my game at a go especially when I will be spending hours offline and I need something to keep me going and my mobile game helps alot.

PC games are still better than mobile games because playing with PC is a lot easier than playing it with mobile, tho mobile games are handy and you can bring it anywhere but still, I will choose PC because the performance is higher than mobile.

As a traditional gamer, I honestly have to say that PC gaming is the way to go for me. Call it arrogance, call it what you will, but I just can’t ever catch myself saying “Hey, I want to play a mobile game.” It’s a very elitist way of saying things, but I often feel like mobile gaming is for casual gamers who don’t really want to invest much into the “real” gaming industry.

So much of the mobile gaming industry is pay-to-win or just mindless tapping games, and it’s hard to find that respectable. I play games for great stories and intricate gameplay, and most mobile games have neither.

Definitely PC gaming is the best. You know the feeling when you want to smash your keyboard because of your noob teammates and you can just literally do that with your PC without causing major damage to your device unlike playing with your mobile device, where all can do is clench your teeth and curse on your own. You can't even express your feelings haha.

Where you are usually playing games? Pc or in mobile?
I love playing most of my video games on my Playstation 4 console. But if I'm to choose between playing on PC or mobile phones, I would choose on PC.

As much as I love playing video games on my smartphone, I will choose PC games over it because gaming experience is better on PC than on mobile phones. Yes, mobile phone games is portable to play but it's never better than PC games.

I don't really enjoy playing videogames on my mobile phone ,I am more of a console or pc video gamer.

I barely get into playing video games on my smartphone. It's why I don't think that I would be interested in mobile games. PC is one of the best platform to play video games. If you know how to mod games, it's even better.

PC games is even better than console games for most people. Mobile video games is not anywhere near how good PC games can be. Modding makes PC games exceptional.