If all electronic games were unusuable tomorrow, what games will you play?

It is amazing to think just how popular Monopoly is and how long it has stood the test of time. It appears that more than 275 million copies of the board game have been sold worldwide.
I don't really know what it is about that game either but I remember getting hooked on it the first time I played it with my family as a kid. It was way too difficult to convince everyone to sit down with me for a game most of the time though since it took a lot of time to set up and to actually play the game until the end. I still prefer the original version to the spin offs but they are all very fascinating to see.

Probably Snakes and Ladders with a few friends. I totally loved this board game when I was a child.

I enjoy playing Munchkin Cthulu with my kids. We also have lots of classic games (Yatzee, Life, Monopoly, Mousetrap) as well as Ticket to Ride, Qwirkle, and many more. If I got tired of that, we have numerous 1000+ jigsaw puzzles. Then there's the decks of cards... Yeah, we'd be intertained.

I don't really know what it is about that game either but I remember getting hooked on it the first time I played it with my family as a kid. It was way too difficult to convince everyone to sit down with me for a game most of the time though since it took a lot of time to set up and to actually play the game until the end. I still prefer the original version to the spin offs but they are all very fascinating to see.
One of the biggest problems we always encountered when it came to playing Monopoly was deciding on who would get to play with what piece. I think there was a bigger fight over this than the actual game itself!